Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Yep. Danny made another flower post.

So Im curious if the amount of flowers that are currently on my island are enough, or if I gotta add more that are.

Ive decided the only greenery I want in SP is ceder trees. Yes I do have spaces left but I dont wanna place down flowers in some because it wouldnt make sense and i also just dont want to.

However, I do want to stay at 5 stars, and I really dont want to do a mass give away, and be told by isabelle I need more flowers.

So does anyone have a rough idea about how many she wants? I have four huge gardens. My market has lots. Ive got flowers linning around paths leading towards different areas. Not all my houses have flowers, for various reasons. But anyone have a rough guesstimate if thats enoygh

Im tempted to just do a give away to people who do want flowers.

Pretty much all the flowers left are of colors I dont need. I feel like building the last areas are being put on hold because I feel like I gotta get all these flowers off my beach.

i did some googling, and you need to have 200+ flowers to stay at 5-stars. i’m not sure of the specific number of flowers you’ll need, since it likely varies a bit for everyone, but i would start with 200, and then add from there if isabelle says you need more. i saw someone achieve 5-stars with 343 flowers, but i’m sure you’d be able to have less than that if you don’t want/have that many.

i did some googling, and you need to have 200+ flowers to stay at 5-stars. i’m not sure of the specific number of flowers you’ll need, since it likely varies a bit for everyone, but i would start with 200, and then add from there if isabelle says you need more. i saw someone achieve 5-stars with 343 flowers, but i’m sure you’d be able to have less than that if you don’t want/have that many.
Oh wow, I dont know if I have 200, i feel like I have like 100 not on the beach. So i probably gotta plant more lol. Or count flowers haha

Back