Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (583) +
179.jpg

I have a Flower Glow Wand that I'm tentatively putting out as a trade for Camp Bell Tree collectibles (Planet Glow Wand, Andromeda Potion, Space Whale Plush, and Moon Bunny to name a few). I will also listen to TBT offers, but I'd prefer if there were collectibles mixed in as well. Please don't PM me, leave offers in the thread. Thank you!

hello! i could trade a planet wand for a flower glow wand? (or one of the other 60 mission token collectibles). don't mind adding a bit of TBT also! ;o;

or additional/a combo of other collectibles from camp (however many tokens) ! also got a thread in my signature if you want anything from there

Last edited:
hello! i could trade a planet wand for a flower glow wand? (or one of the other 60 mission token collectibles). don't mind adding a bit of TBT also! ;o;

or additional/a combo of other collectibles from camp ! also got a thread in my signature if you want anything from there

I can offer 150 tokens for the wand, however you wish to spend it. I can update as we find out how many more tokens we can get

I will keep these offers in mind! I'm going to keep the thread open for a bit to see if any other interest is shown.

I do have a planet glow wand, but others have made better offers than me, so I don’t think I’ll get it.

I currently have 79 mission tokens to work with, and I should be getting more once I submit my passport (25 tokens), my last gaming round (5 tokens), the last round for Planetary Express (6 tokens), UFO findings (16 tokens), and of course whatever tokens I get from Lunar Logic and maybe other things I forgot oops (so 131 tokens total and more to come)! along with that I can offer all the TBT in my sidebar, and anything in my selling thread if you're interested.

edit: I also have 2 pending trades coming in for 60 tokens each, so I can add those in if you're interested!

thank you for considering friendo, I hope you have a lovely day 💕

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back