• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

There was someone in the TBT Marketplace who was buying, but it looks like they've closed up shop. o: I'm not aware of anyone else trading for TBT at the moment.

Only somewhat related: In case you get tired of grinding levels and want to farm for food/items for money instead, here's a great guide for which venues have the most profitable drop rates.

Ah that's handy.
Thanks for that and the rental.

Ah that's handy.
Thanks for that and the rental.

No problem. :) You can just CR them back at some point tomorrow or send more TBT/treasure if you'd like to extend the rental.

Feel free to let me know if you have any more questions and I'll be happy to answer whatever I can. : D

Actually, if it's ok I might just borrow Coli and Silence when they're done. :)

Sure, that's fine. :)

If I can get myself back in the Coliseum, I miiiight have this guy ready to go later today:

He'll have all his stones by then and is tinctured.

He'll likely be paired up with one of my original team's dragons:

Hey Xanarcah, which guide are you using for your stats? (if you use one?) I've been following this one here, but I haven't found a good build for a mage. (Since I've heard it was easier to go through the Golem workshop with a mage/healer)

Hey Xanarcah, which guide are you using for your stats? (if you use one?) I've been following this one here, but I haven't found a good build for a mage. (Since I've heard it was easier to go through the Golem workshop with a mage/healer)

I use that same guide for all my level 25s. (Love that Culex added illustrations of Duke to that guide~)

Maybe try giving Kiena's guide a read? Hers is up there with Culex's in terms of popularity, and she has info on a few specialized builds, including a Level 2 Exalts At Once build and a Mage build.

Love tidal trouble because I can play it at the same time as doing the coliseum.

as a warning, higher or lower is broken -- at least for me. havent played it in months and just tried it now and for some reason whenever i pick the answer it changes the number of the card like its going to the next pair... but gives me no treasure or anything and doesnt say if im right or wrong

I use that same guide for all my level 25s. (Love that Culex added illustrations of Duke to that guide~)

Maybe try giving Kiena's guide a read? Hers is up there with Culex's in terms of popularity, and she has info on a few specialized builds, including a Level 2 Exalts At Once build and a Mage build.

Oooohh, thank you : ) <3

Omg, such precious imps. I have so many though, rip.

Is anyone doing a "want TBT trading for treasure" conversion then?

Last edited:
Back