• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flamenco

Tennis=Life

Bells
Wow was I surprised when I saw the word flamenco used without bul saying it. I was watching TV and some car commercial came on and it was talking about how good stuff was and that was how good they were and they showed these people dancing and said the blank (i forgot) of a flamenco dancer, yeah......well, probably the only time I'll ever see/hear that word without Bul saying it =P.

Oh, it was a land rover commercial.

I'm all for flamenco being mainstream, even if it means flamenco in car commercials.

I'm enjoying flamenco now.
Damn you Bul.

:p I'm kidding, I'm really liking it.

Fabio said:
Oh, I love* flamenco.

*Wrong adjective
All I need to tell YOU is that girls dig it totally and completely.

;)

@ Light - Good to hear that! You should check out Gerardo Nunez... Man... What an awesome guitarist.

I don't really like Flamenco. It is one of the few genres I hate to listen too. (Pop, Classic, Orchestra, Opera, Singer/Songwriter)

Propaganda Man said:
I don't really like Flamenco. It is one of the few genres I hate to listen too. (Pop, Classic, Orchestra, Opera, Singer/Songwriter)
"Hate to listen to?" I bet you've listened to it... A grand total of two times.

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Nope, more than that D:

And give me a break Bul, I just woke up 2 minutes ago >.<

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Nope, more than that D:

Okay, three.

:p

LOL, I like to start my attack nice and early. D:

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Nope, more than that D:

Okay, three.

17. D:

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Nope, more than that D:

Okay, three.

17. D:
Okay... What were the artists you listened to?

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Nope, more than that D:

Okay, three.

17. D:
You D:

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Nope, more than that D:

Okay, three.

17. D:
You D:
Uhm, yeah... Last time I checked, I don't even play 17 flamenco tunes (I have a grand total of 6 of them that I feel are polished enough to perform at concerts and the like), and I'm also not the epitome of, y'know... flamenco artists.

Propaganda Man said:
I replay the music D:

Its not you, its the genre.
No, it's me. You can't judge a genre by a mediocre performer. Well, okay, maybe I'm not THAT bad, but you know... Modesty never hurt anyone. At least I KNOW that the recordings you have are from, what... more than half of a year ago? I have studied flamenco WAY more intensively after those recordings I made, so now I'm tons better, and judging the whole genre by the way I play is, errrr... not the most rational thing to do.

Bulerias said:
Fabio said:
Oh, I love* flamenco.

*Wrong adjective

;)

@ Light - Good to hear that! You should check out Gerardo Nunez... Man... What an awesome guitarist.
They also dig the electric guitar, which I happen to play.

:)

Fabio said:
Bulerias said:
Fabio said:
Oh, I love* flamenco.

*Wrong adjective

;)

Not denying that. But the fact is, flamenco is the kind of music that really triggers a ton of emotions at once... I don't really know how to explain it... Whenever I listen to it I just sit down and think about life and its hurdles. Flamenco, when performed soulfully, has more meaning than all the lyrics and words in the world.

When you PLAY it, you experience more of that... Playing flamenco on stage is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It's a common "side effect"... You feel as though you are enlightened and can do anything, even fall off a cliff and survive... Anything is possible! Especially after playing a Bulerias... And that's exactly why I chose it for my screen name, because it's the most soulful out of all flamenco forms.

Bulerias said:
Fabio said:
Bulerias said:
Fabio said:
Oh, I love* flamenco.

*Wrong adjective

;)

Not denying that. But the fact is, flamenco is the kind of music that really triggers a ton of emotions at once... I don't really know how to explain it... Whenever I listen to it I just sit down and think about life and its hurdles. Flamenco, when performed soulfully, has more meaning than all the lyrics and words in the world.

When you PLAY it, you experience more of that... Playing flamenco on stage is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It's a common "side effect"... You feel as though you are enlightened and can do anything, even fall off a cliff and survive... Anything is possible! Especially after playing a Bulerias... And that's exactly why I chose it for my screen name, because it's the most soulful out of all flamenco forms.
Well, let's just hope you don't try and jump off a cliff or a building after you're done playing ;).

Super_Naruto said:
Bulerias said:
Fabio said:
Bulerias said:
Fabio said:
Oh, I love* flamenco.

*Wrong adjective

;)

Well, let's just hope you don't try and jump off a cliff or a building after you're done playing ;).
I don't mean that literally. :\

Back