• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Commissioning flag and pattern for my fall inspired town

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
hi i’d like to commission a flag and pattern for my fall inspired town. below are that images i put together so i can give an idea of what i want:

D3BB1105-3EE1-43F7-97D5-5166F271DC34.png

(maple leaves next to my town name, beanz, if possible.)

pattern:

630E78F0-3AF7-4147-A82E-94C5E1D7296C.png

ignore the gray parts, i was trying to make all these images transparent but i couldn’t all the way.

for both of these together i’ll pay 40 tbt but you can charge whatever you want. :)

I can try and make both of these for you! Then I can send you the QR Code. I will try and you can see if its good or not :)

thank you! let me know how much tbt you’d like for them.
Well I will let you decide when I finish because sometimes my pixel art is soo cute and other times it looks like garbage lol so I will show you when its done! :D

Hello again Beanz!! I actually finished the first QR Code a few days ago but the second one I am still working on to make it perfect!!! Here is the QR Code for the first flag. I hope you like it! It was SO much fun to make so I hope you think its uwumazing!
HNI_0036.JPG

Edit: Here is a bigger version since I used AC Pattern Maker to make my grid and plan. *Click on it and its bigger!*
1659232970736.png

Last edited:
Hello again Beanz!! I actually finished the first QR Code a few days ago but the second one I am still working on to make it perfect!!! Here is the QR Code for the first flag. I hope you like it! It was SO much fun to make so I hope you think its uwumazing!View attachment 449781
Edit: Here is a bigger version since I used AC Pattern Maker to make my grid and plan. *Click on it and its bigger!*
View attachment 449783
ooo i love this! it fits with the aesthetic im trying to achieve, how about 20 tbt for this one? or i could go higher, it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it. :)

ooo i love this! it fits with the aesthetic im trying to achieve, how about 20 tbt for this one? or i could go higher, it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it. <3
20 is good!!! I am happy you liked it!!! I tried really hard!! 💚 I love how cozy it is!!!

Back