Commissioning flag and pattern for my fall inspired town

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
hi i’d like to commission a flag and pattern for my fall inspired town. below are that images i put together so i can give an idea of what i want:

D3BB1105-3EE1-43F7-97D5-5166F271DC34.png

(maple leaves next to my town name, beanz, if possible.)

pattern:

630E78F0-3AF7-4147-A82E-94C5E1D7296C.png

ignore the gray parts, i was trying to make all these images transparent but i couldn’t all the way.

for both of these together i’ll pay 40 tbt but you can charge whatever you want. :)

I can try and make both of these for you! Then I can send you the QR Code. I will try and you can see if its good or not :)

thank you! let me know how much tbt you’d like for them.
Well I will let you decide when I finish because sometimes my pixel art is soo cute and other times it looks like garbage lol so I will show you when its done! :D

Hello again Beanz!! I actually finished the first QR Code a few days ago but the second one I am still working on to make it perfect!!! Here is the QR Code for the first flag. I hope you like it! It was SO much fun to make so I hope you think its uwumazing!
HNI_0036.JPG

Edit: Here is a bigger version since I used AC Pattern Maker to make my grid and plan. *Click on it and its bigger!*
1659232970736.png

Last edited:
Hello again Beanz!! I actually finished the first QR Code a few days ago but the second one I am still working on to make it perfect!!! Here is the QR Code for the first flag. I hope you like it! It was SO much fun to make so I hope you think its uwumazing!View attachment 449781
Edit: Here is a bigger version since I used AC Pattern Maker to make my grid and plan. *Click on it and its bigger!*
View attachment 449783
ooo i love this! it fits with the aesthetic im trying to achieve, how about 20 tbt for this one? or i could go higher, it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it. :)

ooo i love this! it fits with the aesthetic im trying to achieve, how about 20 tbt for this one? or i could go higher, it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it. <3
20 is good!!! I am happy you liked it!!! I tried really hard!! 💚 I love how cozy it is!!!

Back