Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

@dolby there were other people during the lynch that could have helped with voting but decided to stay out of it. I didn't know what to do so i switch my votes on and off. I am not comfy with a Kirby lynch, not with heyden lynch as well. Something is not right.

I have seen Mary, and glow during the voting process but decided to not do anything about kirby/heyden. I was pressured in the confusion of the moment as I really do not want a Kirby lynch yet.

As for glow, it is not even about your lack of wall posts but definitely something is off with your behavior.

As for Mary, I honestly didnt like her showing up literally after the vote results when all is going down.

I voted Heyden because I still couldnt shake the feeling of a Heyden/Chick scumteam, wherein heyden is provoking me with his questions and chick making that big FOS post for town to bandwagon me like Dolby said. But then again, Chick could just be really FOSing me bigtime this time around.

How could I have done something? By the time I got there it was almost lynch time. I considered flipping my vote off of you and onto Kirby or Heyden but didn't want to bandwagon. I figured we'd have some evidence as soon as someone died and then we'd have something to go on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

any hthoughts on my sus on Mary?

- - - Post Merge - - -

she feels passive
1. See above.
2. I fail to see how that's even a reasonable argument. I'm new. It's not a debatable point.
3. I don't ATM because we have no evidence. Any lead is infinitely better than none at this point in the game. Of course I hope we lynch mafia, but we have nothing but post tone and sus to go on.
4. I don't like giving thoughts with little evidence, so I am giving thoughts reluctantly.

LzKQVpb.png

(Starting an hour earlier as all Night actions have been sent.)

"If you're hearing this, then chances are you've made a very poor career choice."

kBV2r5e.png

The Security Guards were all devastated that their lack of communication had led to a no-go the previous night, but with the Animatronics still as active and dangerous as ever, they knew they'd have to endure it all again to survive.

While asleep at their desks, the Animatronics stole someone away!

Mary was killed overnight.

Mary's role:

0lepmE9.png

Xjmsll6.png

(Due to Night 1's puzzle having not been solved, I am taking this opportunity to post a clue to it. Due to the simplicity of this puzzle in comparison to the others, there will be no more clues after this. Should no one solve it, we will move on to a new puzzle on Night 2 and nobody will win anything for this one.)

OIiJAp0.png

Day 2 has begun. You have until the end of the countdown to decide on a lynch in the voting thread.

new policy: cause a tie again and you will all be lynched and i will be the winner of the entire game xoxo

Last edited:
Someone has received 20 Fazbucks as a reward for the best monitor message of Night 1!

Last edited:
I think this is a 'since Mary flipped town Kirby and I could still be mafia' sort of scenario, how transparent

##PUZZLE: Five nights at Freddy's 4

i know this is wrong btw

i think Kirby is scum, ok hear me out. if you're mafia you know everyone's role, so she would know that Mary is a security guard. however she wanted to make it look like she doesn't know and that she isn't scum by making a theory that Mary was scum. then she and other mafias killed Mary to make Kirby look like town.

i know it sounds crazy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why'd Mary die though?

every night an animatronic kills a security guard (i think)

- - - Post Merge - - -

#PUZZLE: Sister Location

i think Kirby is scum, ok hear me out. if you're mafia you know everyone's role, so she would know that Mary is a security guard. however she wanted to make it look like she doesn't know and that she isn't scum by making a theory that Mary was scum. then she and other mafias killed Mary to make Kirby look like town.

i know it sounds crazy

- - - Post Merge - - -

every night an animatronic kills a security guard (i think)

- - - Post Merge - - -

#PUZZLE: Sister Location

No I mean seriously

Mary was actually on more sus lists than Kirby's, and on most was nulls at best. Why would maf kill her?

No I mean seriously

Mary was actually on more sus lists than Kirby's, and on most was nulls at best. Why would maf kill her?

oh yeah i actually don't know, maybe she was telling theories that were true and they wanted to get rid of her?

No I mean seriously

This is my thoughts exactly. I'm so confused right now. Mary seems like such an odd choice, and not one that any hardened Mafia veterans would make UNLESS they either had her pegged as blue or they wanted to keep a really low profile. Her name was thrown around quite a bit when discussing suspicions and frankly I didn't trust her very much at all. Hmm.. Sorry about that, Mary.

oh yeah i actually don't know, maybe she was telling theories that were true and they wanted to get rid of her?

Or maybe that is what the Mafia wants us to think, and the few reads that she shared were vastly inaccurate. In any case, it is certainly worthwhile going back and reading through her post history.

oh wow I did not expect Mary to go. That's rough.

I'll probably be doing an ISO of her posts shortly to try and glean information. But yeah, kirby has rocketed up on my sus list after this death

This is my thoughts exactly. I'm so confused right now. Mary seems like such an odd choice, and not one that any hardened Mafia veterans would make UNLESS they either had her pegged as blue or they wanted to keep a really low profile. Her name was thrown around quite a bit when discussing suspicions and frankly I didn't trust her very much at all. Hmm.. Sorry about that, Mary.

Or maybe that is what the Mafia wants us to think, and the few reads that she shared were vastly inaccurate. In any case, it is certainly worthwhile going back and reading through her post history.

this is all just so confusing

- - - Post Merge - - -

##PUZZLE: Freddy Fazbear

idk Kirby lynch feels a bit too convenient, peichi and Evan both went into the thread sussing Kirby for Mary's death, but fmpov it feels like a frame?? idk I'll go over it but something doesn't sit right.

Also??
##PUZZLE: Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental

idk Kirby lynch feels a bit too convenient, peichi and Evan both went into the thread sussing Kirby for Mary's death, but fmpov it feels like a frame?? idk I'll go over it but something doesn't sit right.

Also??

This is my thoughts exactly on situation

Also??

it could all just be a frame tbh

Back