Fishing or bug hunting?

What do you like more?

• Total voters
Bug hunting, they have more concrete appearance periods and you can actually see them rather than having to rely on shadows. Plus that encyclopedia is less messy than the fish one.

bug hunting. i always found it easier to catch bugs than it is to fish.

I really do love both fishing and bug hunting in New Leaf but I think bug hunting is just a bit more fun in my opinion. I love fishing and walking down the beaches and lakes searching for shadows but something about finding butterflies by the flowers or a spider in a tree is exciting to me lol! I really enjoy it. Both activities are true staples of the Animal Crossing franchise though and are really enjoyable! 🐟🐛

Now that Im finished myisland aside from the museum. I only big hunt, if I decide to play all I do is bug hunt.

But now a days Im gonna only hop on for the coming events

i love and have fun doing both, but i voted for fishing just because i can catch sharks, and that was one of my favourite things to do in new leaf (and new horizons hehe). beetle farming on tortimer’s island was elite though, and definitely much easier and less stressful than fishing haha

100% fishing. Somehow I never liked bug catching. Searching the whole island for a bug... I rather run along the beach

I used to do lots of bug hunting (especially during the summer) and so I have more fond memories doing that.

Love the perfect 50/50 split in the poll lol
I always preferred bug hunting because I like listening to music or watching youtube videos while playing - easy with bugs but a little annoying with fishing as you obviously need to hear the game.

I've always liked fishing more. The suspense of fishing out a rare fish after countless sea bass always beats beetle hunting at club tortimer. Maybe I just got a little sick of bug hunting because of bell grinding, though..

I LOVE fishing in game I find it so relaxing I also like seeing if I get fish the biggest one or sharks.

I have never liked bug catching I have found it kinda meh and I feel like you have to focus more when trying to catch bugs than you do fishing.

Fishing everytime. I find trying to catch bugs annoying, as when you walk over to one it can fly away. Even when you walk over slowly to it, I usually miss catching it. I don't know if it's because I am not that keen on Flick. I really like C.J., I think he's cute! I hardly ever participate in the Bug Off, but try to catch a few rounds in the Fishing Tourney.

considering I am a Bug™️ I would be crazy if I didn't say bug hunting hehe 🪲🦗🦋

fishing is nice too but the process is kinda repetitive, whereas bugs can be so different and each one has to be approached in its own unique way. I especially love catching beetles!! though I'll say I really don't enjoy catching mole crickets hgdghhdsfg

Bug hunting, by a mile. Fishing makes me anxious, whereas bug hunting is kind of relaxing, and I can play without sound and listen to something else. I also think they're easier to spawn than sharks.

Back