• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

First Villager To Move Out?

Main Town-No one has moved
Guest Town- It was a spare town at the time so I don't remember. After it became a real town Muffy was my first mover. It was before the amiibo cards and a bridge placement problem after I removed a bridge.
Town Reality- Let Papi go so the police station could be placed.
Town Lolly-No one has moved.
The rest of the towns were spare towns. Not sure who the first mover was.

Starting with my first town, Wakuwaku, Punchy. From my second town, Dokidoki however, I honestly don't remember besides Amelia and Croque due to how many I have moved out over time.

Last edited:
Not sure if it was mathilda or clyde anymore? I feel like it was clyde tho huhu sorry horsey boy i simply did not like the shade of yellow u had but u were chill

First town- Pate, I think...? I was not happy to see her leave, so if I'm wrong, that's the only reason it sticks in my mind.
Second Town- Curly, I'm pretty sure.

Rizzo, I think. I wanted to use his spot for a pop but kid cat moved in the next day. That wss 3 years ago, I still have kid cat.

When I had my town I remember it was Muffy.

It was weird because we had the highest friendship and she never mentioned moving.

I did time travel forwards and back one day, then on the day back she was gone.

The same exact thing happened to me and Celia.

In my first town, my first move out was Knox. It was sad because he never pinged me, and then I did not play for 2-3 days and he was gone.
In my current town, I think it was Vesta? I can't quite remember since I did not get attached to my initial villagers and replaced them with amiibo ones pretty quick.

i believe it was ankha. i remember cos i was super upset and built resetti's manhole cover over where her house used to be in protest.

In my current town, it was Hazel. She barely stayed in Utopia. 90% of her time there, she was planning her move. .-.

i’m pretty sure pashmina was the first to move out of my first town

Back