• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

First villager that comes to mind

Aurora. I remember her getting sad in wild world that she couldn’t fly. I think this dialogue is exclusive to her.

A villager who would own a famous flower shop?

I’ll say Peanut. 😅

A Villager most likely to become a famous author?

I have a story where Kid Cat wants to be a manga artist/author but is really unhappy with his art

A villager who would have road rage and get annoyed with other drivers

I certainly don't mean to deliberately cause a negative reaction from another user, my preference would be that a running-joke answer of 'Barold' for a limited time within the thread would be viewed as harmless and circumnavigatable fun for most and perhaps cause quite genuine laughter in others, all whilst not causing any serious negative effect on anybody. I am very dissapointed. I will however take my leave and find another game-thread more open to comedy.

A villager who would have road rage and get annoyed with other drivers
Roscoe. He's a cranky and gets very scary-looking when angry.

Villager most likely to be a standup comedian?

I certainly don't mean to deliberately cause a negative reaction from another user, my preference would be that a running-joke answer of 'Barold' for a limited time within the thread would be viewed as harmless and circumnavigatable fun for most and perhaps cause quite genuine laughter in others, all whilst not causing any serious negative effect on anybody. I am very dissapointed. I will however take my leave and find another game-thread more open to comedy.
I see what you're saying and I agree. This is not the thread for me either.

Enjoy your game everyone, I'm sure it will be a fun time now xx
acnhboardgames.jpg

O'Hare. I can see him being one of those cheap comedians that performs at cheap weddings.

A villager who would most likely be a cyclist?

Definitely a jock; Louie came to my mind and I think him being a cyclist could work.

Villager most likely to travel around the work within a week?

i feel like it's kind of an obvious choice (maybe????) but i see raymond traveling a lot for work since he looks so high class and all that!!

villager most likely to play dungeons and dragons??

Probably Graham. He has the look

Villager most likely to eat spicy hot wings and regret it later?

Francine. Just a gut feeling

Villager most likely to win a hotdog eating contest?

Kiki. If I'm not mistaken, it's one of her big themes throughout the series. Her NH picture even shows her in front of a wall of books as well.

A villager that would be a handsome TV sports commentator?

Back