• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

First Villager Portrait You Received !

Wolfgang gave me his photo after I gave him a Xylophone for his birthday :blush:
But my favourite picture is Lobo's, he's my favourite villager, but sadly, I received his photo in his farewell leter :(

Wolfgang gave me his photo after I gave him a Xylophone for his birthday :blush:
But my favourite picture is Lobo's, he's my favourite villager, but sadly, I received his photo in his farewell leter :(

LOL, sorry - but I just love your sig. Hahahahahah #SAWG.

I got Cesar's portrait yesterday! I gave him an Arapaima as he requested. I hope this just opens the flood gates for more pictures because I've been writing letters, doing tasks, etc. for roughly a month now. :(

Leonardo was the first villager to give me his picture. He's one of my original five, too. :)
Yesterday, after doing an almost last minute pension, Vic gave me his.

Merry! I went to her house to fill a request and in return she gave me her pic. The only other one I have is Robin, which I got with her farewell letter.

Rudy gave me his As a goodbye gift when I let him move to One of my other town

Is it possible to get letters by just doing favors? Writing letters every day seems sooo tedious its hard for me to type on the little keyboard lol

My Darling Pekoe was my first portrait!! :')
She decided to move on a whim which was totally gutting as she was my favourite in City Folk! :(
I was so happy she sent me her pic in her leaving letter though... didn't feel quite so gutted then! x

I believe my first picture was Francine's. The latest one I got was Alice's.

My very first pic ever was of Chrissy, I got it yesterday :D
I'm really close to getting Eugene, Camofrog and Tiffany.

First picture I ever got was Kiki's pic, she's my all time favorite too <3 all my characters in my town have gotten 2 pictures from her

Back