• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

anyone else noticed this?

latest

Soleil is wearing Olivia's headband.

OMG!!!! NO I HAVE NOT NOTICED!! But that's cute because now she has a token of her grandmother :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm terribly sorry about your SE, MayorEvvie. :( Regardless, I hope you could still have fun with the Conquest Version you bought. :)

Last edited:
OMG!!!! NO I HAVE NOT NOTICED!! But that's cute because now she has a token of her grandmother :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm terribly sorry about your SE, MayorEvvie. :( Regardless, I hope you could still have fun with the Conquest Version you bought. :)

yes but how did laslow get her hairband?

and nothing can be done about it now T.T its because game uses the crappy packaging lmao

btw this is my castle adress atm, items are wheat and sapphire, should be pretty easy to win ^^ 02276-35453-30126-18010

Last edited:

and nothing can be done about it now T.T its because game uses the crappy packaging lmao

btw this is my castle adress atm, items are wheat and sapphire, should be pretty easy to win ^^ 02276-35453-30126-18010

Idk, maybe he was with her when she died so he took that as a token and gave it to Soleil. That or it's just an easter egg, but I feel like it has more symbolism than that

Idk, maybe he was with her when she died so he took that as a token and gave it to Soleil. That or it's just an easter egg, but I feel like it has more symbolism than that

I dunno now because it confirms they're from post-awakening but not in the future so she's not dead :/

He probably either had it as a memento or just remembered what it looked like and had one made to give to his daughter.

I guess it's not really much of a surprise though, considering how Caeldori also wears a similar accessory to her grandmother (her hair band w/ the pegasus wings).

God I'm raging I had 2 god damned kitsune left aND AN ILLUSION KILLED GUNTER I HAD TO RESTART IT ALL

I'm dreading playing that map again. 8(

I finally finished it, and 20 but 21 is killing me...I'm tempted just to use camilla and corrin, use a dragon vein at every opportunity and make sure their inventories are just pure elixirs.

woo managed to win 21 by pairing up corrin will camilla and just running

Just an honest query here...
I have a Video Game Collection document on my computer and I need to know as to whether or not I can add Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest in my Video Game Collection document as separate titles or does it have to be Fire Emblem Fates on its own?

Sorry if confusing.

Last edited:
I'd do them separately. It's a bit dependent on what kind of list you're making though, since you could count one path as DLC I guess.

I'd do them separately. It's a bit dependent on what kind of list you're making though, since you could count one path as DLC I guess.
This is what I have done regarding my Video Game Collection.

Nintendo 3DS Games:

1. Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
2. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
3. Super Mario 3D Land
4. Sonic Generations
5. Mario Kart 7
6. The Sims 3
7. Super Pok?mon Rumble
8. Kid Icarus: Uprising
9. Mario Tennis Open
10. New Super Mario Bros. 2
11. Paper Mario Sticker Star
12. Luigi’s Mansion 2
13. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
14. Animal Crossing New Leaf
15. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
16. Pok?mon X
17. Pok?mon Y
18. Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning
19. Sonic Lost World
20. Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
21. Scribblenaut’s Unlimited
22. Mario Party: Island Tour
23. Yoshi’s New Island
24. Mario Golf World Tour
25. Hometown Story
26. Fantasy Life
27. Kirby Triple Deluxe
28. Tomodachi Life
29. Pok?mon Omega Ruby
30. Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire
31. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
32. Puzzles and Dragons Z + Puzzles and Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition
33. Code Name: S.T.E.A.M
34. Harvest Moon 3D: The Lost Valley
35. Legend of Zelda: Tri-Force Heroes
36. Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash
37. Rodea the Sky Soldier
38. Story of Seasons
39. Hyrule Warriors Legends
40. Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
41. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
42. Kirby: Planet Robobot

I meant like if you're doing a list of all the physical games you own, you could have one noted down as DLC. But if it's just a general "games I own" I'd do it like that, since they are sold separately.

I meant like if you're doing a list of all the physical games you own, you could have one noted down as DLC. But if it's just a general "games I own" I'd do it like that, since they are sold separately.
I am just covering physical games in my Video Game Collection.

This is what I have done regarding my Video Game Collection.

Nintendo 3DS Games:

1. Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
2. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
3. Super Mario 3D Land
4. Sonic Generations
5. Mario Kart 7
6. The Sims 3
7. Super Pok?mon Rumble
8. Kid Icarus: Uprising
9. Mario Tennis Open
10. New Super Mario Bros. 2
11. Paper Mario Sticker Star
12. Luigi’s Mansion 2
13. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
14. Animal Crossing New Leaf
15. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
16. Pok?mon X
17. Pok?mon Y
18. Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning
19. Sonic Lost World
20. Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
21. Scribblenaut’s Unlimited
22. Mario Party: Island Tour
23. Yoshi’s New Island
24. Mario Golf World Tour
25. Hometown Story
26. Fantasy Life
27. Kirby Triple Deluxe
28. Tomodachi Life
29. Pok?mon Omega Ruby
30. Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire
31. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
32. Puzzles and Dragons Z + Puzzles and Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition
33. Code Name: S.T.E.A.M
34. Harvest Moon 3D: The Lost Valley
35. Legend of Zelda: Tri-Force Heroes
36. Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash
37. Rodea the Sky Soldier
38. Story of Seasons
39. Hyrule Warriors Legends
40. Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
41. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
42. Kirby: Planet Robobot

why do you own so many bad/boring games?

Back