• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

there's no more special editions left

I feel you. ;-; There were also a few copies received here in the Philippines. I tried reserving one months before and was told that they'd call me up once they got it, so I thought it was an assurance that I'd get a copy on the release date. But then, on the day itself, they told me that there were a lot of people who lined-up earlier just to get the copy and if I wanted, I should have lined-up as well. Weird, right? Kinda sucks.

I feel you. ;-; There were also a few copies received here in the Philippines. I tried reserving one months before and was told that they'd call me up once they got it, so I thought it was an assurance that I'd get a copy on the release date. But then, on the day itself, they told me that there were a lot of people who lined-up earlier just to get the copy and if I wanted, I should have lined-up as well. Weird, right? Kinda sucks.

no but mine is sent out but Royal Mail has lost it and game can't send a replacement

Hey, first of all, I feel you Evvie. I wanted a special edition but in the US they were sold out within thirty minutes of a preorder being announced in a Nintendo Direct and they never went back in stock. I understand your frustration, but hopefully you can get a refund, at the very least.

Second of all, my support log is having problems. It hasn't stored almost any of my supports from my Revelations run (which I just finished btw) but stored mine from other routes. For instance, my TakumixOboro from Revelations is completely absent (not even a C support) while my TakumixKagero from Birthright is still there. help?

I don't THINK this should be an issue, but are any of them maybe saved on the 'Extra' slots? I know the extra slots save on the SD card as opposed to the cartridge, but the game reads SD cards just fine, so I'm just kind of throwing it out there as a possibility.

I don't THINK this should be an issue, but are any of them maybe saved on the 'Extra' slots? I know the extra slots save on the SD card as opposed to the cartridge, but the game reads SD cards just fine, so I'm just kind of throwing it out there as a possibility.

That's an interesting theory, but I actually have the downloaded version so all of the slots are on the SD card.

AT LONG LAST ITS MINE I HAVE A COPY OF CONQUEST :')
THE DELIVERY GUY DIDNT TURN UP BEFORE WE HAD TO LEAVE SO I HAD TO GO TO THE NEAREST TOWN :')))

AT LONG LAST ITS MINE I HAVE A COPY OF CONQUEST :')
THE DELIVERY GUY DIDNT TURN UP BEFORE WE HAD TO LEAVE SO I HAD TO GO TO THE NEAREST TOWN :')))

Omg, congrats!

I hope you have a ton of fun! I highly recommend you start with normal classic.

Omg, congrats!

I hope you have a ton of fun! I highly recommend you start with normal classic.

Yeah that's what I'm doing *^* I've managed to bribe my best friend who's camping with me ATM to let me play beach brawl on hers LOL
If my SE has arrived my the time I get home I'll have 3 copies.... I plan to return one to Amazon (prime free yey) and sell one/sell to sister haha

i kinda regret playing birthright on normal, i thought awakening seemed pretty challenging even on the easiest setting but i'm finding this almost a bit boring (i love the game, but nothing is posing a challenge in the slightest), does anyone think i should just reset now or does it get harder? i'm about chapter 13

For anyone who owns the game... What is DVP?

DVP stands for Dragon Vein Points. Every time you complete a level, you earn 1 dragon vein point (and 4-5 if it's an invasion I believe, don't quote me on that) and you also earn them by visiting and battling in other people's castles and from leaving feedback. You can spend Dragon Vein Points to upgrade buildings in your castle, and considering there are a lot of buildings and upgrades (and don't get me started on the statues) you're going to want to collect a lot of them.

DVP stands for Dragon Vein Points. Every time you complete a level, you earn 1 dragon vein point (and 4-5 if it's an invasion I believe, don't quote me on that) and you also earn them by visiting and battling in other people's castles and from leaving feedback. You can spend Dragon Vein Points to upgrade buildings in your castle, and considering there are a lot of buildings and upgrades (and don't get me started on the statues) you're going to want to collect a lot of them.
Hmm... Quite interesting...

May you please tell me what kind of upgrades I could potentially get for a castle? I am thinking of buying Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright at some point.

Hmm... Quite interesting...

May you please tell me what kind of upgrades I could potentially get for a castle? I am thinking of buying Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright at some point.

You can upgrade a building twice, each time you upgrade a shop it usually adds more items so there's a larger variety of products, you can also upgrade the arena, so you can place more bets on the fight, basically whatever the function of the building is, its 'one upped' in the upgrade, there's a more specific list here
Each time you upgrade something it also looks slightly different, and it's usually prettier

i kinda regret playing birthright on normal, i thought awakening seemed pretty challenging even on the easiest setting but i'm finding this almost a bit boring (i love the game, but nothing is posing a challenge in the slightest), does anyone think i should just reset now or does it get harder? i'm about chapter 13

If you're only this far, it won't hurt to reset if you want a challenge. Birthright is supposed to be the easiest of the three games, so it's much easier to kind of blaze through, especially with the objectives being less varied.

I'm trying to figure out who I'd like to S rank in my male playthroughs next...

Setsuna is one of my all time fave female characters so I'm thinking of picking her in Revelation or Birthright (leaning towards Revelation as I'll miss out on a child unit if I S rank with her in Birthright).

Also considering on S ranking Azura possibly
Though the whole Corrin and Azura being cousins thing bothers be a little bit. It's really only found out in Revelation though,
so S ranking with her in Conquest might be an option... That and I honestly don't care for the ladies of Nohr (marrying to Corrin wise) which I know is definitely the unpopular opinion as most people love the Nohr ladies.

And finally for my last choice I'm not really sure. I like Felicia as well as Hinoka and Sakura. For Birthright though I'd really like to get all of the child units so pairing with Scarlett may be the way to go.

Man I'm so confused on who to pick for each path.

Everyone who suggests birthright to new players is likely screwing them over

It's easy and incredibly boring so I'm sorry for ppl starting with it

Conquest really is not that hard on easier difficulties.

Everyone who suggests birthright to new players is likely screwing them over

It's easy and incredibly boring so I'm sorry for ppl starting with it

Conquest really is not that hard on easier difficulties.

i'm really tempted to buy conquest but i literally JUST spent ?40 on birthright ugh, i know a lot of people have all 3 but i was only planning on getting the one.. anyway, think i'm gonna reset (cry) and change difficulty it won't take too long since i guess

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i really want to marry my brother but i feel so wrong

also i really want to marry my brother but i feel so wrong

I agree the whole S ranking your brother/sister thing is rather weird. I ended up S ranking with Leo in Conquest though and it actually wasn't too bad. Turns out you aren't actually related to your "siblings" you're more like step siblings.

Still sounds weird though I know...

Back