• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

leo_capri_sun_by_evviepb-da3ib2q.png

capri sun

oh, this came to the uk already? id totally forgotten it was coming out this month lmao. i rly need to get it, because damn zero/niles is hot

i'm confused.. i was downloading birthright from the eshop but the only thing i can buy is 'fire emblem: fates' do i decide what game i want after i've paid? seems unusual??

i'm confused.. i was downloading birthright from the eshop but the only thing i can buy is 'fire emblem: fates' do i decide what game i want after i've paid? seems unusual??

you buy one of the games for $40 or whatever, then you go into the game itself and buy the game as dlc from the start menu and then you can buy it for $20

Yep, once you get to chapter 6 you get to choose which game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk why they did it that way, maybe if someone changed their mind?

you buy one of the games for $40 or whatever, then you go into the game itself and buy the game as dlc from the start menu and then you can buy it for $20

Yep, once you get to chapter 6 you get to choose which game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk why they did it that way, maybe if someone changed their mind?

ahhhhh i see! thanks guys! probably should have researched the game slightly better but oh well.. this seems slightly confusing. can i enjoy the game fully without having to buy the two dlc's or is it pretty recommended that i do?

The DLC and other paths are completely optional, but they are good and you should get them eventually. :lemon:

Just started a new game as a guy this time on hard (played all 3 paths as a girl on Normal at first).

Even in the early on chapters (like even before you choose a path) I've noticed are slightly harder. Should make for a more fun challege this time around I hope. :)

good Leo is best husbando uwu

Not gonna lie, I love his devil may care attitude about even keeping a traitor alive :v) just like Xander haha these two best evil husbands :'D I prefer some cruel ulterior motives over sweet/kind men LOL ;; SUPER excited to get to Nohr mhm <3

Back