• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

be2.jpg

This needs to happen, right now at the Hoshidome

LOBSTER VS LOBSTER!

For all the issues you guys have with preordering games I honestly always check the pickup in store option when preordering. Sure it means I have to travel a half hour if it's not when I'm in college, but I'm nearly guaranteed to get it on release day.

That plus I don't know about you but most places here in Canada charge an extra $5 at least for shipping. I'd rather just go get it in store on release day than pay extra money to possibly not get it for several days. (A friend of mine preordered the Majora's Mask remake and she was mad cause she paid extra for the shipping and it didn't come until the Monday after release (was released on a Friday and it didn't come, and we don't get mail on Saturday and Sunday's). She was really just being lazy though it's even closer for her to go to the store than me. Oh well.

i live in a village 20 miles from the nearest game it's impossible for me to collect it

i live in a village 20 miles from the nearest game it's impossible for me to collect it

I live in the country and am also about 20 miles away from my nearest store. I don't find it much of a problem at all to travel there for a game I really want. Just glad I don't have to travel to a huge city that's 140 miles away (like Toronto).

Guess 20 miles is a lot to most people but it's really not in Canada as most cites are at least twice that distance apart. Travelling half an hour to an hour just to go shopping is normal around here.

I live in the country and am also about 20 miles away from my nearest store. I don't find it much of a problem at all to travel there for a game I really want. Just glad I don't have to travel to a huge city that's 140 miles away (like Toronto).

Guess 20 miles is a lot to most people but it's really not in Canada as most cites are at least twice that distance apart. Travelling half an hour to an hour just to go shopping is normal around here.

yes but also i dont have any way of getting there since the bus only comes once a week :I

For those in Europe who have either Birthright or Conquest; is it already possible to in-game buy the other route? And if yes, please tell me what the price is? Thanks! <3

For those in Europe who have either Birthright or Conquest; is it already possible to in-game buy the other route? And if yes, please tell me what the price is? Thanks! <3

Should be ?17.99, and you can get it straight away. Otherwise you can get it on the nintendo website as a download code for the same price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I just found this out but if you have EU version you can't visit NA castles....

Should be ?17.99, and you can get it straight away. Otherwise you can get it on the nintendo website as a download code for the same price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK I just found this out but if you have EU version you can't visit NA castles....

OK, thank you, I guess that'll be 19.99 EUR for me then. Still undecided on buying it (also because I have several other games I should finish first, ha ha).

And I remember having read somewhere (GameFAQS, I think) that the game was region locked. Not sure why, maybe because of the fact that because NA got it first it'd be "too easy" for EU to get skills and what not?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im just LOVING this weekend!
heard back from game, finally. basically the guy was rlly nice and said that it could be due to my bank not letting the payment go throygh, warehouse error or a delay in stock from nintendo.
sounds bullsht but ok

Region locks sucks, Nintendo need to dump that.

Anyways, saw the games in the stores yesterday. If it's better and more balanced than FE:A I might give either a try.

yeah i know right :V

yeah like why do they even get these ideas for?

i can understand the skills thing but
really?
i just want to play with my american friends and visit their castles :V

Back