• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

Finally S supported with Silas. Most adorable Female Corrin pairing I've done yet in my opinion (only done Subaki and Leo otherwise). The things he says are so sweet.

Some of you guys may really dislike him but suit yourself. He's been kicking butt in my Revelation file and that was even before I had him paired with Female Corrin.

Is the DLC worth it? I'm short on money but rather tempted to buy it. I never really bought it for Awakening as I only got Awakening a few months ago.

As for Fates, Map Pack 1 is rather pricey while Map Pack 2 isn't too bad. For those of you who have played the DLC for Fates what do you think? Is it worth it?

Is the DLC worth it? I'm short on money but rather tempted to buy it. I never really bought it for Awakening as I only got Awakening a few months ago.

As for Fates, Map Pack 1 is rather pricey while Map Pack 2 isn't too bad. For those of you who have played the DLC for Fates what do you think? Is it worth it?

the xp map is terrible but the rest are decent

the xp map is terrible but the rest are decent

Lol that's the only map I have bought. I only bought it since I'm fairly new to the series and wanted a way to do a bit of tweak grinding in Conquest. But I agree it's a pretty dumb map.

Last edited:
Lol that's the only map I have bought. I only bought it since I'm fairly new to the series and wanted a way to do a bit of tweak grinding in Conquest. But I agree it's a pretty dumb map.

Yeah, it's honestly stupid because it's just a waste of money. The challenge maps give much better xp. In Awakening the xp map was a lot better.

Yeah, it's honestly stupid because it's just a waste of money. The challenge maps give much better xp. In Awakening the xp map was a lot better.

I think the EXP map is the only DLC map that gives EXP in Conquest, at least from experience.

Yes, yes it is. 8(

I was kind of hoping we'd get Awakening's format for that DLC, especially since there are certain kids and characters you can only get later on, but DLC scales with story progress.

i find the map pack 1 pretty worth it and entertaining, lovin the dlc classes (wwwweeeee witch) and you actually get challenged from the maps separated from ur own game. i wouldn't say the exp map is too bad either tbh since its prob like the only way to max out ur stats if u were tryna make a competitive team; ya just gotta get used to the green thugs and you'll find the map a lot helpful. map pack 2 im not too keen to get, it adds story to the kids i believe but i usually just get dlc for extra class/skills so im not really into xtaker skills so ill prob just get it some other time.,, when i find extra $8 sitting around

I think that happened in NA too, but that was due to something that happened with GameStop.

Ch8-3SNXAAAAuIT.jpg:large

Mmm.

I am feeling really sad right now... I have a secure pre-order for the Fire Emblem Fates - Limited Edition and yet I am not going to be able to unbox it whatsoever and play the actual game due to only having one copy... :(

Last edited:
I am feeling really sad right now... I have a secure pre-order for the Fire Emblem Fates - Limited Edition and yet I am not going to be able to unbox it whatsoever and play the actual game due to only having one copy... :(
um
open the special edition carefully
take the game out and leave the rest in
take the game out the box
put the box back in
tape the box

boom.

or just get the dlc pack since that's the game anyway and you'll have it cheaper so

Challenge: Name 5 characters from the game without using Google (and Corrin can't be an answer because he's in Smash and thats cheating). If you can't, you're ripping open that special edition and playing the game. :)

Back