Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

male corrin/kamui x silas is canon actually, silas is shown to be the second most gay after niles, and is a ****ing cuck

azama is my true husband tho <3

also, if anything, the only canon pairing is azura x male kamui, even though thats ****ing gross

Last edited:
I had gotten the impression that I was going to like Silas before I started playing the game, with the whole best friend thing going on or whatnot. I was kind of disappointed, lol.

One of the reasons I'm Chrobin trash is that I like when a relationship is built on a solid foundation of trust, and Chrom and Robin are said to be really close, repeatedly, from multiple sources, and they have some interesting conversations along their journey. Anyway, this felt like a real friendship. Silas just kind of annoyed me as a character LOL. Chrom may be a complete dorkmuffin but at least he's incredibly sincere.

ppl who marry silas are just weeaboos who find silas attractive and treat fe like a dating sim... also they usually suck at the game lol

Ummm you can't judge people for who they use. I used Silas for my first two playthoughs, mostly birthright, because I found him good compared to ninja and stuff. You can make any character good. Plus, it's nice friendship story between the avatar and him, regardless of the gender.

Last edited:
male corrin/kamui x silas is canon actually, silas is shown to be the second most gay after niles, and is a ****ing cuck

azama is my true husband tho <3

also, if anything, the only canon pairing is azura x male kamui, even though thats ****ing gross

woops didnt realize they were related before they were married

What does it matter if someone sucks at the game? lol

I've never married Silas personally. He's sweet but the idea that he based his entire life around an encounter from 10-15+ years ago? Ehhh. Nah.

I marry someone different on every playthrough though, so there's that. Forever wishing I could marry the ladies. Soleil should have been the same-sex option tbhhhh

I just married Ryoma bc he looks hot.

Though in terms chemistry I like Kaze's support with FeMU the most. Not sure about MaMU though

Might be disturbing to some, but damn, they really should've added more same sex marriages, personally.

Niles and Rhajat just aren't enough imo.

Might be disturbing to some, but damn, they really should've added more same sex marriages, personally.

Niles and Rhajat just aren't enough imo.

PLEASE OH MY GOD AT LEAST SOLIEL

and ryoma and Xander s support pls

Back