EDIT:

CheNBZwUkAAylPm.jpg:large

Touch that face. LMAO

So jealous of this person right now xD

So jealous of this person right now xD

That's from my twitter, haha... x//////x

EDIT:

Forgot what I came in here for.

When importing the CDs into iTunes, it lists different 'Album Options', and there's an English listing, which I thought was neat. It imports with the song titles translated.

The 8th disc is actually a DVD, and it contains over 100 songs on its own, rivaling the rest of the OST. It contains instrumental versions of Azura's songs, and DLC songs, among a few other things. It also includes HD versions of cutscenes.

Last edited:

EDIT:

When importing the CDs into iTunes, it lists different 'Album Options', and there's an English listing, which I thought was neat. It imports with the song titles translated.

The 8th disc is actually a DVD, and it contains over 100 songs on its own, rivaling the rest of the OST. It contains instrumental versions of Azura's songs, and DLC songs, among a few other things. It also includes HD versions of cutscenes.

Lol Super Lucky! XD And yeah I heard the Azura's Nohr and Hoshido songs, with and without the vocals, and I'm soooooo relieved that the grunts from Garon are gone!

EDIT:

great now you can watch hd lobster suicide

why is the armour so fun to draw i mean
people complain that its too hard but i really enjoy it?

Most people I know don't enjoy drawing armor. Pretty normal reaction.

Looks like not all of the cutscenes are on the DVD. I can think of a few Azura ones that don't show up. The decided to focus on a few key ones. The openings, the VS videos, the dances.

Last edited:
Most people I know don't enjoy drawing armor. Pretty normal reaction.

Looks like not all of the cutscenes are on the DVD. I can think of a few Azura ones that don't show up. The decided to focus on a few key ones. The openings, the VS videos, the dances.

Huh, I really enjoy it haha.

aww no lobster suicide :'(

Guess I'm pro Silas here. Been thinking of pairing my Avatar with him in Revelation. That and after working hard outside all day today I took off my hat and I swear my hair was doing the funky Silas hair thing all on its own. (I have a short pixie cut with bangs) It was crazy!

why is the armour so fun to draw i mean
people complain that its too hard but i really enjoy it?

I have always wondered about this! I LOVE drawing armor. A lot of artists seem to hate it but the Fire Emblem series in particular tends to come up with really interesting designs as far as I'm concerned - apart from the weird assless chaps that female characters tend to get in a lot of their classes (example being I went into the cavalier tree this morning and discovered that I have thigh-high armor but for some reason my butt is completely exposed... which seems like a doubly terrible idea when it's a MOUNTED CLASS that's sitting in a saddle all day - same thing with the malig knights if I remember correctly).

I'm almost tempted to say it's laziness on the part of the artist, but I don't mean it in a rude way. Every artist has their own likes and dislikes but I think part of growing as an artist is learning to challenge yourself and power through the things that seem daunting at first. The feeling of accomplishment you get when something "difficult" becomes more second nature to you is one of my favorite things about drawing! :') But that's just me, haha. I always see commission posts on tumblr and the like that are all "no armor, no mecha" and it makes me sad because I love experimenting with different shapes and contours and fitting those things around the human body.

I don't think the armors for FE Fates are much harder than the ones for Awakening though? Frederick comes to mind immediately. Getting his pauldrons to work at different angles is definitely a pain in the butt, even years later. Those W-shaped things may look good in-game but on paper (or digitally I guess...?) they're pretty awkward most of the time.

Woo that got long. But yeah I'm with you, I'm super stoked to draw the armors in Fates. A lot of them are fantastic.

Guess I'm pro Silas here. Been thinking of pairing my Avatar with him in Revelation. That and after working hard outside all day today I took off my hat and I swear my hair was doing the funky Silas hair thing all on its own. (I have a short pixie cut with bangs) It was crazy!
I had my main unit marry Silas. :) I think they're definitely the canon pairing as far as girl files go.

I had my main unit marry Silas. :) I think they're definitely the canon pairing as far as girl files go.

.........................n-no?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have always wondered about this! I LOVE drawing armor. A lot of artists seem to hate it but the Fire Emblem series in particular tends to come up with really interesting designs as far as I'm concerned - apart from the weird assless chaps that female characters tend to get in a lot of their classes (example being I went into the cavalier tree this morning and discovered that I have thigh-high armor but for some reason my butt is completely exposed... which seems like a doubly terrible idea when it's a MOUNTED CLASS that's sitting in a saddle all day - same thing with the malig knights if I remember correctly).

I'm almost tempted to say it's laziness on the part of the artist, but I don't mean it in a rude way. Every artist has their own likes and dislikes but I think part of growing as an artist is learning to challenge yourself and power through the things that seem daunting at first. The feeling of accomplishment you get when something "difficult" becomes more second nature to you is one of my favorite things about drawing! :') But that's just me, haha. I always see commission posts on tumblr and the like that are all "no armor, no mecha" and it makes me sad because I love experimenting with different shapes and contours and fitting those things around the human body.

I don't think the armors for FE Fates are much harder than the ones for Awakening though? Frederick comes to mind immediately. Getting his pauldrons to work at different angles is definitely a pain in the butt, even years later. Those W-shaped things may look good in-game but on paper (or digitally I guess...?) they're pretty awkward most of the time.

Woo that got long. But yeah I'm with you, I'm super stoked to draw the armors in Fates. A lot of them are fantastic.

i love armor that frees ass i think its cute

What does phoenix mode have to do with marrying Silas, lol

i think cuz phoenix mode is shameful, as is that person's statement...or at least thats how i interpreted it

- - - Post Merge - - -

i mean idk just the way they said it sounded v nooby is all

edit: as for my thoughts on silas hes way too much of a fckboy for me ... his hair is kinda gross too and he kinda weirds me out but to each their own :///

Last edited:
ppl who marry silas are just weeaboos who find silas attractive and treat fe like a dating sim... also they usually suck at the game lol

Back