• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mario Finished Princess Peach Showtime

Mr.Fox

Fantastic
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Boo Halloweaster Egg
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Just finished 100% completion for Showtime, and like I mentioned before I'd finished the game, it is fun and I'd recommend it at a lower price point. The levels varied enough to keep me entertained, and you might think that it looks like an assemblage of mini games, but it's not.

Huge spoiler, but the only downside was...

Once you beat the game, it tasks you with repeating the game over again. Every level now has additional hidden things to find. I personally don't like when games do this, I made sure to grab the initial collectibles on my 1st playthrough, so having to revisit every level...sometimes I was in the same level 5 or 6 times. It gets old.
So, as a general playthrough, fun game. As a completionist, it can be very tedious.

Back