• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Finding the char

Eline

Mayor of Lavender
Bells
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Hello c:

I'm desperatly looking to catch that darn char, but all I find ar salmons! They're supposed to spawn at the waterfall near the ocean, right?

I've been looking for HOURS and I just can't find one :(

Aren't they found around the waterfall that doesn't go into the ocean? The one with the lake?

Yeah I think they spawn not in the ocean but near the waterfall in the lake. Keep trying.

I keep finding them in that little pond area? I've literally found about 20 while trying to catch other things. Keep going, you'll find one!

I caught a charr near my bridge in the middle of the river, I only get salmon in the waterfall too. Hope that helps and the best of luck to you.

Usually they're not even that close to the waterfall, I find them a distance away from it.

The Char can be found at the waterfall leading into the ocean. They can also be found at the top of the waterfall leading into the ocean. I caught one 9 tiles away from the ocean waterfall.
If you have a house near the waterfall go in and out. One of my extra players tent is near the waterfall. Kept going in and out of his tent and caught one in 20 minutes.

Never caught one faraway from the ocean waterfall. I've completed 25 fishing collections.

Last edited:
Back