• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Finally complete! (Landscaping takes forever...)

HopeForHyrule

Bunny Fanatic
Bells
Switch
2496-6703-5894
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
I apologize for the pointless thread, but I'm just so happy (and sad) to finally be finished with the landscaping of my all-bunny town. It took forever because of the sheer amount of roses I needed, but months of work has finally paid off.

This town is very special to me (and some on here may kinda know why as I've posted a little about it...) because I made it to help honor the memory of my Bun Bun. I haven't decided if I'll upload a dream address for it, but anyway.

It isn't a perfect rainbow spectrum (can't have green flowers, after all), but I used all roses to make my version of the Rainbow Bridge, with the town center being a memorial for Bun Bun. I miss her every single day and this is my way of showing her how much she means to me, now and forever.

And I know the paths don't match the current weather, but I started this town with Springtime in mind, and I think I'll keep it in perpetual Spring when the time comes.

WVW69iqaXC4C0YF9Qs.jpgWVW69iqaXsAE0dboUc.jpg

Aaaw! Congrats on completing your town! It looks gorgeous and may Bun Bun still be live on in your memory! :D

If only there were green roses!

Wow! So pretty! I like all the flowers and colour combination you have them in, great ideas <3

Oh, and if anyone is interested, I now have a dream address: 4800-6173-9940.

Town isn't perfect as I still need to add a few more tress, but overall I'm pretty happy with it. :)

And again, thank you very much for your kind words, everyone. It really means a lot. <3

Last edited:
Wow, you've really outdone yourself this looks absolutely amazing! I love flowers so this is like a dream post rn :)

Omg that's soooo sweet of you to dedicate a town to someone you love in their memory <3 And it's so pretty too! I'm going to check out your dream address!

Good job on your town! You have a lot of flowers 0.o, and I love how you have apples as your native fruit btw (I think they're so pretty!). May Bun Bun live on in your heart forever :)

Thank you! It took forever to breed all the flowers I needed. And Bun Bun loved gala apples, and the perfect apples kind of remind me of them, and yeah.

Back