• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Final Day Come catalog 138 Kitchen and Bath items

Choobie

Bells
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hello everyone!
Welcome to IKEA’s… I mean Choobie’s first Kitchen and Bathroom cataloging event!

This is my third and final time hosting this event so come before its gone! Everyone has been so great thus far and I want to keep doing these similar events in the future.
Thank you to all who have attended my events and hope to see you guys in future events! Should also mention your items are for me to keep and mine to catalog. Items acquired will be used toward future events. Anyways here it goes:

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE RESPONDING TO MY POST. IF ANY RULES ARE BROKEN SESSION WILL BE ENDED

Some rules…. I know we must have some sorry!

DO NOT STEAL MY ITEMS! This is touch trading or cataloging or whatever you want to call it. You pick it up and you put it down. I don’t really care so much about the items, but I don’t want you to ruin the experience for other people coming. If I find out an item has been stolen, I will end the session and there will be no more fun for anyone. Please don’t be that person!

I would also ask that there only be one person per room at a time. This should speed things up considerably.

3nd rule is Have fun!

I would kindly ask that you only go into the rooms that you have brought items for. Please exit as soon as you have finished cataloging through the airport. Don’t hang around as there may be others in the queue that are wishing to come.

I hope you all enjoy this event and any constructive feedback is welcome.

I will be accepting 2 people at a time just to monitor the flow of traffic any may increase to 3 if applicable. Please be patient and try to come as soon as you can. If you can’t come right away, please pm me back!

Room 1 (did you say tubs?)

Bathroom sink (3)

Bathroom towel rack (4)

Clawfoot tub (6)

Cypress bathtub (3)

Long bath tub (7)

Whirlpool bath (2)

25 (items)

Room 2 (Clean and Dirty)

Automatic washer (6)

Deluxe washer (6)

Tankless toilet (5)

Toilet (3)

Toilet Cleaning (2)

Bidet (1)

Squatting toilet (1)

Standing Toilet (1)

25 (items)

Room 3 (Bakers Kitchen)

System Kitchen (8)

Stand Mixer (6)

Gas range (5)

Analog Kitchen Scale (8)

Microwave (4)

31 (items)

Room 4 (Kitchen Essentials)

Kitchen Island (7)

Pop-up Toaster (6)

Magnetic Knife Rack (3)

Simple Kettle (7)

Freezer (4)

Kettle (1)

Table Setting (white) (1) (customizable)

Dinnerware (1)

Stovestop espressomaker (3)

30 items

Room 5 (Fridgessss)

Double-door refrigerator (4)

Refrigerator (8)

Pot Rack (3)

Revolving Spice Rack (3)

Rice Cooker (5)

Dish Drying Rack (6)

29 items

My ISO follows:
Post automatically merged:

What I am looking for:

Any of these items gets you into ALL rooms:

Virgo Harp DIY, Scorpio Lamp DIY, Capricorn Ornament DIY, Birthday table (any), Golden Seat DIY, Illuminated items

Any of these items gets you into 3 rooms:

Veil (pink, purple)

Dal cap

Kaffiyeh (red, white)

Alpinist Hat (blue, green, red)

Candy Skull Mask (orange)

Pigtail

Silk hat, (black, blue, green, yellow),

Sombrero (Green, Natural Green, Natural & red and White)

Turban (Blue, pink, purple)

Geisha Wig (black, golden yellow, green, pink, red, purple)

Mush Lamps

Frozen furniture

Spider web

Spider doorplate

Any 2 of these items gets you into 1 room:

Studio Spotlight (blue, green, purple, red)

Camping Cot (pop pattern)

Golf Bag (pink, silver)

Outdoor generator (orange)

Tricycle (pink, yellow)

Bunny Hood (white)

Racing helmet (any colors)

Samurai Helmet (any colors)

Ninja costume (any colors)

You sure can! I'll pm you a dodo in a few minutes. I have a few people over already. Please wait thank you :)

Sounds good! I have a bit of a queue going it'll be about of a wait. I'll pm you a dodo when rdy.

Hello everyone!
Welcome to IKEA’s… I mean Choobie’s first Kitchen and Bathroom cataloging event!

This is my third and final time hosting this event so come before its gone! Everyone has been so great thus far and I want to keep doing these similar events in the future.
Thank you to all who have attended my events and hope to see you guys in future events! Should also mention your items are for me to keep and mine to catalog. Items acquired will be used toward future events. Anyways here it goes:

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE RESPONDING TO MY POST. IF ANY RULES ARE BROKEN SESSION WILL BE ENDED

Some rules…. I know we must have some sorry!

DO NOT STEAL MY ITEMS! This is touch trading or cataloging or whatever you want to call it. You pick it up and you put it down. I don’t really care so much about the items, but I don’t want you to ruin the experience for other people coming. If I find out an item has been stolen, I will end the session and there will be no more fun for anyone. Please don’t be that person!

I would also ask that there only be one person per room at a time. This should speed things up considerably.

3nd rule is Have fun!

I would kindly ask that you only go into the rooms that you have brought items for. Please exit as soon as you have finished cataloging through the airport. Don’t hang around as there may be others in the queue that are wishing to come.

I hope you all enjoy this event and any constructive feedback is welcome.

I will be accepting 2 people at a time just to monitor the flow of traffic any may increase to 3 if applicable. Please be patient and try to come as soon as you can. If you can’t come right away, please pm me back!

Room 1 (did you say tubs?)

Bathroom sink (3)

Bathroom towel rack (4)

Clawfoot tub (6)

Cypress bathtub (3)

Long bath tub (7)

Whirlpool bath (2)

25 (items)

Room 2 (Clean and Dirty)

Automatic washer (6)

Deluxe washer (6)

Tankless toilet (5)

Toilet (3)

Toilet Cleaning (2)

Bidet (1)

Squatting toilet (1)

Standing Toilet (1)

25 (items)

Room 3 (Bakers Kitchen)

System Kitchen (8)

Stand Mixer (6)

Gas range (5)

Analog Kitchen Scale (8)

Microwave (4)

31 (items)

Room 4 (Kitchen Essentials)

Kitchen Island (7)

Pop-up Toaster (6)

Magnetic Knife Rack (3)

Simple Kettle (7)

Freezer (4)

Kettle (1)

Table Setting (white) (1) (customizable)

Dinnerware (1)

Stovestop espressomaker (3)

30 items

Room 5 (Fridgessss)

Double-door refrigerator (4)

Refrigerator (8)

Pot Rack (3)

Revolving Spice Rack (3)

Rice Cooker (5)

Dish Drying Rack (6)

29 items

My ISO follows:

What I am looking for:

Any of these items gets you into ALL rooms:

Virgo Harp DIY, Scorpio Lamp DIY, Capricorn Ornament DIY, Birthday table (any), Golden Seat DIY, Illuminated items

Any of these items gets you into 3 rooms:

Veil (pink, purple)

Dal cap

Kaffiyeh (red, white)

Alpinist Hat (blue, green, red)

Candy Skull Mask (orange)

Pigtail

Silk hat, (black, blue, green, yellow),

Sombrero (Green, Natural Green, Natural & red and White)

Turban (Blue, pink, purple)

Geisha Wig (black, golden yellow, green, pink, red, purple)

Mush Lamps

Frozen furniture

Spider web

Spider doorplate

Any 2 of these items gets you into 1 room:

Studio Spotlight (blue, green, purple, red)

Camping Cot (pop pattern)

Golf Bag (pink, silver)

Outdoor generator (orange)

Tricycle (pink, yellow)

Bunny Hood (white)

Racing helmet (any colors)

Samurai Helmet (any colors)

Ninja costume (any colors)
Are you still accepting mush lamps? Can I bring you two and get into all 4 rooms? I don’t javelin any of the items you are looking for to get into all rooms

I have a bamboo lamp, a tiki torch or a palm tree lamp. Is that what you mean by illuminating item?

Sorry the illuminated items are the Christmas themed items.

Sounds good ! I just have a bit of a line. Will pm you a dodo once the line clears.

Back