Few questions

PaJami

Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Hey everyone. I have a few questions related to updating your Wii.
1. Remember when the update was harmful? Is it still harmful, or has it been fixed?
2. Has it ever really been bad?
3. If I were to update my Wii in a few hours, would it be alright?
4. Do the bad things only happen if your Wii freezes during the update?

I have updated to 4.2E and it seems okay. Also Internet channel can run Flash and Java based elements so you can now Watch YouTube again

I also updated my Wii not too long ago, because I was a bit worried, too. Surprisingly, nothing happened. It just fixed some things.

Yeah everything has been resolved
<small>if there was ever a problem with it anyway >_></small>

Pyrozanryu said:
I have updated to 4.2E and it seems okay. Also Internet channel can run Flash and Java based elements so you can now Watch YouTube again
Popy rooster.
I updated, and now some videos won't work, when they did, in the older internet channel, and flashes, takes way too long to load.

Megamannt125 said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Popy rooster.
I updated, and now some videos won't work, when they did, in the older internet channel, and flashes, takes way too long to load.
Actually thats a point, some Youtube videos wont work and i cant veiw FMA or One Peice anymore on the websites...
Idk maybe 4.3 will sort theese probs out :/?

For YouTube videos, it's not the update that's causing it. YouTube has been having a ton of problems loading videos recently. I can't even count how many times I've seen the dreaded "An error has occurred. Please try again later." text on videos. >_>

Tyeforce said:
For YouTube videos, it's not the update that's causing it. YouTube has been having a ton of problems loading videos recently. I can't even count how many times I've seen the dreaded "An error has occurred. Please try again later." text on videos. >_>
Lol i dont get that, i just get a white box where the vid should be... I WANNA WATCH YU-GI-OH ABRIDGED D:

Pyrozanryu said:
Tyeforce said:
Lol i dont get that, i just get a white box where the vid should be... I WANNA WATCH YU-GI-OH ABRIDGED D:
YGOTAS is awesome! XD

Tyeforce said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Tyeforce said:
YGOTAS is awesome! XD
Have you seen his review on the Manga? It's hilarious.

Tyeforce said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Tyeforce said:
YGOTAS is awesome! XD
-hugs-
You just became my best friend

AverageSean said:
Tyeforce said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Tyeforce said:
YGOTAS is awesome! XD
Have you seen his review on the Manga? It's hilarious.
No, actually. I haven't been on YouTube regularly in a long time, so I haven't checked his new videos in awhile.

Tyeforce said:
Oh videos work fine on my computer, but not on my Wii, the only way I can get said videos to work, is if I put in the extra effort to go to Youtube XL, then search said video. I actually liked Wiinet before it's most recent update, because back then, I could watch flashes, and could watch any Youtube Video, also, ever since it updated, I can't even comment on youtube.

Just to let you all know, I updated successfully and got the free trial of PKMN Rumble. Anyone know how long the trial lasts? Is it even worth buying the full game if I have the trial, or..?

cornman64 said:
Just to let you all know, I updated successfully and got the free trial of PKMN Rumble. Anyone know how long the trial lasts? Is it even worth buying the full game if I have the trial, or..?
Well, the demo is supposed to make you decide whether to buy it or not, if you enjoy it enough then buy it!

cornman64 said:
Buy the full game, it's totally worth it.

Tyeforce said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Tyeforce said:
YGOTAS is awesome! XD
Agreed

Back