• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Feedback on my town!

Foreversacredx

Bells
Tasty Cake
Purple Candy
Feedback
100% (53) +
My dream address: 6600-6308-1628

I would love your thoughts on my town and how to improve
Also I'm up for visiting your town if you leave your dream address
:D

Last edited:
I enjoyed visiting your town! It was very nice! The only thing that would have to add is that you should make the PWPs stand out more by using bushes, trees, surrounding rivers/ponds, and more PWPs to emphasize them. It really helps if you use the PWPs in unison with one another like with what you did to the fountain and the streetlamps leading up to it. Otherwise they just seem like they were kinda bare (illuminated heart and tree near the plaza for example).

I would love for you to visit my town! Maybe you'll see what I mean when said emphasizing PWPs. DA is 4600-2145-6163. :D

Last edited:
i would like to do so...pls post the following form(fill info pls) in my thread.thx:

@(Info of ur Dream Town)@
User Name:
Town Name:
Theme:
Dream Add:
Completion(%):
Need Simple Feedback(SF) or Formal Feedback(FF)?

SF: feedback about ur whole town
FF: feedback about ur whole town+ interior decoration of all Mayor's houses

my thread: ( >⌒3⌒)>~Let me explore ur Dream Town & Lists of DT~<( ⌒◡⌒<)
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?328387-(-gt-%26%238978%3B3%26%238978%3B)-gt-Welcome-to-Angel-Town-amp-let-me-visit-ur-Town(Open)-lt-(%26%238978%3Bw%26%238978%3B-lt-)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beside, the DT of Mega_Cabbage is wonderful! (the info of his DT also under the list of Wonderful DT in my thread)

Last edited:
Your town is so gorgeous with all the cherry blossoms and paths! It's really well made and pretty. I also loved the bell trees, they really added a nice touch to your town! I felt that your town could use more PWPs. Maybe some nature ones like a zen garden? That would look cool! My DA is 4800-2347-4088.

User Name:Alyss
Town Name: Dream
Theme:Fairy tale and fantasy
Dream Add: 4800-2347-4088
Completion(%):Alyss's house: 100% complete, W.Rabbit's house: 75% (I have all the rooms built, but most need to be expanded on)
Empress's house: 90% Cheshire cat's house: 80%

Last edited:
Your town is so gorgeous with all the cherry blossoms and paths! It's really well made and pretty. I also loved the bell trees, they really added a nice touch to your town! I felt that your town could use more PWPs. Maybe some nature ones like a zen garden? That would look cool! My DA is 4800-2347-4088.

User Name:Alyss
Town Name: Dream
Theme:Fairy tale and fantasy
Dream Add: 4800-2347-4088
Completion(%):Alyss's house: 100% complete, W.Rabbit's house: 75% (I have all the rooms built, but most need to be expanded on)
Empress's house: 90% Cheshire cat's house: 80%

sorry, i just want to make sure...is this post to me?

Last edited:
I enjoyed visiting your town! It was very nice! The only thing that would have to add is that you should make the PWPs stand out more by using bushes, trees, surrounding rivers/ponds, and more PWPs to emphasize them. It really helps if you use the PWPs in unison with one another like with what you did to the fountain and the streetlamps leading up to it. Otherwise they just seem like they were kinda bare (illuminated heart and tree near the plaza for example).

I would love for you to visit my town! Maybe you'll see what I mean when said emphasizing PWPs. DA is 4600-2145-6163. :D

Thank you so much for your comment! Your town is gorgeous!! I'm in love with the paths! Also the fact that your house is hidden away and has a massive entrance - Fantastic! I'm am so inspired by your town and I see what you mean about my ponds being bare and that I should have things in unison, that thought never even came to me and you've done it perfectly. You have helped me so much thank you! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Was the first part to me?? Hahaha

Thank you so much for your comment! Your town is gorgeous!! I'm in love with the paths! Also the fact that your house is hidden away and has a massive entrance - Fantastic! I'm am so inspired by your town and I see what you mean about my ponds being bare and that I should have things in unison, that thought never even came to me and you've done it perfectly. You have helped me so much thank you! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was the first part to me?? Hahaha

Yes lol.

i would like to do so...pls post the following form(fill info pls) in my thread.thx:

@(Info of ur Dream Town)@
User Name:
Town Name:
Theme:
Dream Add:
Completion(%):
Need Simple Feedback(SF) or Formal Feedback(FF)?

SF: feedback about ur whole town
FF: feedback about ur whole town+ interior decoration of all Mayor's houses

my thread: ( >⌒3⌒)>~Let me explore ur Dream Town & Lists of DT~<( ⌒◡⌒<)
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?328387-(-gt-%26%238978%3B3%26%238978%3B)-gt-Welcome-to-Angel-Town-amp-let-me-visit-ur-Town(Open)-lt-(%26%238978%3Bw%26%238978%3B-lt-)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beside, the DT of Mega_Cabbage is wonderful! (the info of his DT also under the list of Wonderful DT in my thread)

I've commented on your thread :) Also who's Menga_Cabage? I can't find it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh thank you so much! Yeah I think that's my problem at the moment is the bareness and lack of PWP's. I've not put many in purely because I'm saving them as spare spaces for neighbors but I will definitely have a look at what I can do :)

Sorry this post was meant for Foreversacredx. I got a little confused haha!

the info of Mega_Cabbage's DT is under the subtitle "~~List of Wonderful Dream Towns~~"(orange colour)(the 3rd one)^___^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also mark the info of ur DT in my thread already..i will visit it asap...pls wait 2-3days....:rolleyes:

Your town is so gorgeous! :eek:
I LOVE that part in front of the fountain [*_*]
The cherry blossoms mix perfectly with those pink and white flowers and those paths (e//w//e)
Overall your town is one of the best i have seen! :)
My DA is in my sig. btw ;)!

Your town is so gorgeous! :eek:
I LOVE that part in front of the fountain [*_*]
The cherry blossoms mix perfectly with those pink and white flowers and those paths (e//w//e)
Overall your town is one of the best i have seen! :)
My DA is in my sig. btw ;)!

I'm so sorry for the late reply, I've just looked at your town it's so beautiful!! There's roses EVERYWHERE!! Even the river haha. You hack right? But I really enjoyed my visit also I love your path!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

the info of Mega_Cabbage's DT is under the subtitle "~~List of Wonderful Dream Towns~~"(orange colour)(the 3rd one)^___^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also mark the info of ur DT in my thread already..i will visit it asap...pls wait 2-3days....:rolleyes:

He's the same guy that commented on this thread, it's so gorgeous!! o_O

I'm in Chelston right now, so I figured I'd take notes while I'm here:

I really like Chelsea's house, especially the main room. It's simplistic but it works, the black and pink together look very sophisticated. I also really like the basement.

I think your landscaping is gorgeous, you use bushes really well. Your colours are on point and you picked the perfect weather to upload during.

Is Steve a tribute to Steve Irwin? Because that's what he reminds me of, especially with the tent house. :)

Some areas look a little bare, but that might be because I'm used to dream towns that FILL every empty space with flowers... it looks nice this way too, with strategic placement. I don't think you need to add much to be honest.

And most of all I LOVE that you have Rodeo! He's my bby and I never see him in dream towns :'D It made me really happy to see someone else appreciates him too.

Back