feedback on my town? (ill give some in return!)

witchy

apple head
Bells
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
ive been working on my town for months, and i was wondering if some people wouldnt mind visiting my dream address to give me feedback, ratings, etc!

DA: 5800-6286-3696
town name: Mystere
mayor: Grace

id really appreciate any comments! thanks so much! feel free to give me your da's and ill give feedback in return!

i'll visit! i'll edit this post once i do & let you know what i thought c':
my da is in my signature if you'd like to dream of mine. it's far from finished and still in winter, but yeah!

edit (super late and I apologize): first off, the sunset and cherry blossoms get you points immediately lol because I love them, but I also loved your paths as well! although if I could recommend something, it's maybe adding some more bushes/flowers/trees around them, because in certain spots it seems a little bare. I'd also suggest maybe more a theme or pattern with your flowers too, that usually brings things together :>

as for your house, I loved all the different themed rooms and how you placed the furniture! the princess room was my favorite <3 your main room has a lot going on, but the x-files poster won me over as soon as I saw it, I'd love to know where you got it from! overall your town is super pretty and I think it's coming together really nicely.​

Last edited:
I enjoyed visiting your DA, first of all your town is quite developed seeing as your town tree is not at the biggest stage. And I like how you matched the flowers to each of your villagers house. I absolutely adore Bam and I had a little chat with him, he might let you know I visited. In fact I chatted to most of your villagers LOL. My favourite area is the hot water spring by your cafe. Also, you recorded your DA at my favourite time of day, so that's a bonus :)

I'd say your town is a work in progress. It seems like you're going for a forest / nature themed town (correct me if I'm wrong). You're off to a good start, but it feels a bit empty and some of the PWPs like the streetlights seem kind of scattered around. The flower clock, fountain, and statue fountain are good PWPs, but they look better if you put other PWPs and trees around them instead of just leaving them sticking out in the middle of nowhere. The gold roses around the statue fountain are a good start. I think you should also develop the area around the campsite more since it is usually a focal point of nature towns. Just keep working on planting trees and bushes and maybe put in a few more PWPs and I'll visit again.

Back