• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

February DLC brings back Maddie + Campus set

:O Ill have to check right now!
I've missed on whole ton of the others, except for Louie, and when I saw Maddie, I didn't want to miss her to!

I'm kind of bummed I missed some of the DLC?
Will they ever come back?

Louie came back so it is a possibility!

i just decorated her house now and i dressed her like a cute nerd ^-^

WVW69i4g3jwNImr21Z

Did her house today, I kept checking and waiting for her, I think it was KitchenWhisk(I could be wrong) that made a stationary shop for a character and that it totally what I am going for with Maddie, like a stationary/craft store. I love all the items and I think I am going to incorporate some of them into my school as well!

My favorite part of the Campus set is that we got a wallpaper/floor/rug out of it. It's the first time we've gotten that from DLC.

eeeeh, its so cute, I've already designed her house. I think the scissors clock would be eeally cute in harriet's house though.

So looks like Felyne is back as the March DLC in Japan -- so I'm guessing it'll be the same here as well! (site)

So looks like Felyne is back as the March DLC in Japan -- so I'm guessing it'll be the same here as well! (site)
I hope Filly comes back too but not via Nintendo Zone this time.

Yup, Felyne returns as the DLC for this month. I didn't got him through Wi-Fi, but via Nintendo Zone.

Back