FE Heroes discussion

I caved in and bought 48 orbs. My very last summon was Spring Chrom, I wanted Spring Camilla for a long long time because she looked fun to use and would be a great slot to my Flier Emblem team. Chrom is warming up to me though. I'm just relieved I got a 5 star in the end.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*after using real ****ing money on something i shouldnt

Missed S!Camilla for the 3rd ****ing time. Just gonna stick with my DC camilla since it refuses to give me any other Camilla.

My Lilina can reach 74-76 attack now with her weapon so that's cool

Last edited:
Vp6AqVU.png

fehr blehm hehres

^wow post quality thunder lol..

glad boobero won.. not that i need feathers but yeah buncina can go die.. never got her either lolol :^)

I have a question about merging heroes. What happens if you taught a skill to a hero and then want to merge them? Would the unit gain the skill from the disappearing hero or would I have to steal it again? Also would it matter if I unlocked the skill with sp or not? I give a lot of random stuff to Niles and was wondering what would happen if I merged him with a better IV Niles.

I have a question about merging heroes. What happens if you taught a skill to a hero and then want to merge them? Would the unit gain the skill from the disappearing hero or would I have to steal it again? Also would it matter if I unlocked the skill with sp or not? I give a lot of random stuff to Niles and was wondering what would happen if I merged him with a better IV Niles.

Thankfully all stuff transfers over when merging minus level obviously. So any learned skills whether taught with SP yet or not will transfer over. You won’t have to reteach skills they already know which is nice.

Did my free pull and got a 5 star Lyn. The first (which was also my last time) I got Lyn was also on a free pull. xD I swear Lyn loves me. I was hoping for Lief but I can’t really complain.

Got a neutral Lief on my free pull. Totally not complaining, I think he's really cool, but why do I only have good luck on banners I don't really care about?

Thankfully all stuff transfers over when merging minus level obviously. So any learned skills whether taught with SP yet or not will transfer over. You won’t have to reteach skills they already know which is nice.

Oh thanks. That is awesome! As soon as my new Niles is a five star, I'll merge them.

I got Faye in my free summon. Horray for a cool colorless unit I don't have. I kind of want to try for Reinhardt. He is cool as a mage and I kind of want to see what he is like as a sword user.

I am also very excited the hottie Arvis is coming back and that it will cost 0 stamina to lose his map repeatedly. I got Legion today after a few tries. Maybe I'll even attempt the Lunatic map just to see how long I last. Before I was just happy to win the 3 star unit. Now that I can try a bunch of times, maybe I'll eventually win a four star unit.

:/ Meanwhile, here I am wondering how I even get good builds.
I see Myrrh used as a tank by some other ppl. Can't seem to damage her much at all.

And I still don't exactly know the best way to inherit skills.

I see Myrrh used as a tank by some other ppl. Can't seem to damage her much at all.

I'm still wondering how to build my units. I just use the default stuff and play around with the seals then hope for the best. Plus I have been hoarding units in FEHeroes... :/

I'm still wondering how to build my units. I just use the default stuff and play around with the seals then hope for the best. Plus I have been hoarding units in FEHeroes... :/

Pretty similar here.
For 5 star heroes, I rarely have duplicates. Though I do have 1 or 2 units with a +1 now.
I'm a bit curious about Myrrh though, considering it seems she can be given a skill to negate added damage to fliers.

This site is a pretty good resource to have as every hero has a couple of builds that'll give you a general idea of whats good and what isn't.

Also if there's anything in specific you were wondering about I'm sure one of us could give you two a hand.

Most newer units start out with great base kits so I wouldn't worry about SI that much for now. The only real exception that I can think of is Mage Eirika with R Tome Exp; that skill (and all other Exp skills) are worthless and harm you more than they help. Even then, the rest of her kit is fantastic.

If either of you want to start inheriting some skills, let us know what unit you want to give skills to and if you want them to have a specific role if you have one in mind (physical/magic tank, player phase sweeper, support, stuff like that).

I'm not incredibly good with roles tbh.
But I do have a specific question or two.

A few of my units have skills that change when upgraded. One example being Myrrh's Hone Dragons replacing whatever her prior skill was called. Are these skills worth it? Or can I just re-equip the old ones via a skill menu if I don't like the upgrades?
Also unsure about her taking damage after every attack. I'm still amazed how defensive some Myrrh builds are. In short, I can't tank.

I'm not incredibly good with roles tbh.
But I do have a specific question or two.

A few of my units have skills that change when upgraded. One example being Myrrh's Hone Dragons replacing whatever her prior skill was called. Are these skills worth it? Or can I just re-equip the old ones via a skill menu if I don't like the upgrades?
Also unsure about her taking damage after every attack. I'm still amazed how defensive some Myrrh builds are. In short, I can't tank.

Those skills are definitely worth it but only on “emblem” teams. By emblem teams I mean a team of all dragons, or all fliers etc. If running a mixed team then yes these skills are less useful or even totally useless if you don’t have another unit of that movement type on your team. In this case their previous skill is better (as it helps all allies regardless of type though it’s buff isn’t as good) and you can easily just switch which one you have equipped in the equip skills menu. (As you may want to switch back to the later skill if you ever decide to make an emblem team)

Last edited:
Hm, must say this new conquest thing was pretty fun to do :3 Better that than all the same all the time, imo. And yayyyy orbs!

I just wanted my rate reset on Thracia and I don't even know why I summoned on it, I don't even care for the units. I managed to get a Gray that's +res/-hp. I merged my +def/-res into it and I know those ivs are less than optimal, but with a res refined slaying edge, he'd reach 30 res and with distant defense, he reaches a solid 36/36. I'm gonna try and get him DC. I'd prefer this Gray over any of the Thracia units.

Back