FE Heroes discussion

I pulled 4* Fae with my free summon. Not too bad as I didn't have her already and that now gives me all the current dragons. I kept pulling and got the usual 3* duplicate trash so I stopped.

I love being able to reroll the training tower. Much better if you're training up specific units.

Urgh I got a 3* Henry. I guess its Ignis and G Tomebreaker fodder though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot about the hero catalog! I have 92/159 heroes right now.

Omfg I give up on this game now.. got some snorbs bc hey I had some dough to spend...

Nope not a ****ing single summer unit. at all. Got a few 4* fodder but uuurgh I just wanna delete this account and re-roll til I get Chrom on a new one :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

re catalog, 93/159 yes bad luck galore lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its okay, I'm just saving my orbs for Thursday so I can waste them all on Hero Fest and get no 5*'s

Yeah I'll guess I waste more on that but seriously can someone just take my account and poop on it :(

Omfg I give up on this game now.. got some snorbs bc hey I had some dough to spend...

Nope not a ****ing single summer unit. at all. Got a few 4* fodder but uuurgh I just wanna delete this account and re-roll til I get Chrom on a new one :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its okay, I'm just saving my orbs for Thursday so I can waste them all on Hero Fest and get no 5*'s

- - - Post Merge - - -

glitch post i guess le sigh.

but yeah last time i try on a seasonal banner really. i just wanna start over.

Screenshot_2017-08-07-14-41-50.jpg

I nearly had a heart attack

Last edited:
Got another chrom from the free summon Sheila's gonna kill me but he doesn't have any good skills for fodder. Maybe defiant defense

Last edited:
Got another chrom from the free summon [/s]Sheila's gonna kill me [/s] but he doesn't have any good skills for fodder. Maybe defiant defense

yes im gonna kill you.. grrr.

also i wouldn't care if he had like **** iVs if I ever get one... Like... red is my least fav color meow lol

Last edited:
Back at tier 19 :). Gonna get myself kicked back to 18 for the 4 orbs, than go back to 19. The 10th can't come sooner, I have 31 orbs I'm tempted to spend

Last edited:
Just gonna post this here before I drop...
phAxBf5.jpg

Wasted 18 orbs on the TT banner for a Delthea. There was a session with 4 blues, and they were all 3 star mages :|

CAEDA YOU ARE NOT CHROM.

I usually don't care too much about GHB lol I can only get like the lowest junk so ...rip.

Screenshot_2017-08-08-16-25-07.jpg

I'm already sick of seeing multiples of the same hero -_- Taking on 2 Hector's or Ryoma's are the bane of me

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the refresh button on the training tower is making training Marth and Tiki a breezeeee

View attachment 205517

I'm already sick of seeing multiples of the same hero -_- Taking on 2 Hector's or Ryoma's are the bane of me

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the refresh button on the training tower is making training Marth and Tiki a breezeeee

Refresh is like the best thing ever .. I mean I hate getting like 5 mages on the TS levels lol

My body is ready for tomorrow... I swear unless I get something useful now I'm really tempted to take a looong break from this. (Not only bc I never get Chrom but my RNG seed are like the worst I ever got on those luck games uuugh)

My body is ready for tomorrow... I swear unless I get something useful now I'm really tempted to take a looong break from this. (Not only bc I never get Chrom but my RNG seed are like the worst I ever got on those luck games uuugh)

Lets all hope. I want some juicy 5*'s

Lets all hope. I want some juicy 5*'s

Yeah that too.. Well I need more good red units in general *cough* cream, i mean chrom *cough* and other stuff that is not donnel or barst and bartre lolol.

also if there is one unit i never had, it's kagero :/

Yes, I want a Kagero too. I have a bunch of thieves but I have such trouble trying to level them up. Kagero looks like she has the most potential.

Got another Bartre with my free pull. Yay me ....

Back