• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ☾▹Fawniti's Art Commissions Shoppe◃☽

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's really pale, has dark brown hair, and brown eyes :)
You can do either of the two hairstyles described.

a8f61955_29b0_4ea5_a0cb_98ab0d4bfd2b_by_fawniti_dd1mudh-pre.jpg

Thanks for waiting, hope its to your liking~!

Hi , I have the items ready. However I?m only available Monday through Friday from 7-11 pm est. on the weekends any time. Let me know when is better for you to deliver :)

Hiya, awesome. I'll leave my town open from 7-11pm est on monday so you can drop them off anytime! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omllll she's adorable! Thank you!

Im so glad you like it!!

Hi! So sorry for being quite inactive but when would be a good day/time to drop item's off?
Thanks! :)

Hey! I'm free right now so I could drop off the items right now if that's ok. :)

Hey! I'm free right now so I could drop off the items right now if that's ok. :)

Yup thats fine! My internet keeps being wierd if my town is open to long so if it doesnt show up wait a couple cause i will keep putting it back up.

Last edited:
I have all the fossils, hair bow wig, moss ball x1, exercise ball, everything from Wolf Link and all Re-tail items whether it be from Reese or Cyrus including multiples.

All Fossils: 1 500 000
Hair bow wig: 100k
Moss ball: 500k
Exercise ball: 500k
Wolf Link RV (Heart, Heart Container, Hyrulean Treasure): including multiples 3mil
Reese's RV: 1 500 000 total including multiples
Roasted dino meat: 500k
Plant partition: 1mil including multiples
Pink lace up dress: 100k
Mushroom (1): 300k

Total: 9 million

If you could draw my character in acnl, chest-up, coloured, then that would be awesome!

Reference - sadly can't get a picture, but my character has the default/first option eyes and the low ponytail in max level blondness (though I was wondering if you could make it a high ponytail with still those two pieces of hair at each side like the low one, its cause I don't like the one with straight cut bangs, only the ponytail of it) and this is the outfit I'm wearing: https://www.google.com/search?q=acn...oECAwQAQ&biw=962&bih=601#imgrc=-wXWJh-WYhFRpM

Art type - If you're able to draw it like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=fai...AhVFq1kKHZdRD6gQ_AUIFCgB#imgrc=lEt7Bqadt1r_iM

Facial expression/pose - smiling, head balancing on hand on this side <---- eyes open

I'm sorry that I'm asking so much, tell me if it's too much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back