Shop ☾▹Fawniti's Art Commissions Shoppe◃☽

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's really pale, has dark brown hair, and brown eyes :)
You can do either of the two hairstyles described.

a8f61955_29b0_4ea5_a0cb_98ab0d4bfd2b_by_fawniti_dd1mudh-pre.jpg

Thanks for waiting, hope its to your liking~!

Hi , I have the items ready. However I?m only available Monday through Friday from 7-11 pm est. on the weekends any time. Let me know when is better for you to deliver :)

Hiya, awesome. I'll leave my town open from 7-11pm est on monday so you can drop them off anytime! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omllll she's adorable! Thank you!

Im so glad you like it!!

Hi! So sorry for being quite inactive but when would be a good day/time to drop item's off?
Thanks! :)

Hey! I'm free right now so I could drop off the items right now if that's ok. :)

Hey! I'm free right now so I could drop off the items right now if that's ok. :)

Yup thats fine! My internet keeps being wierd if my town is open to long so if it doesnt show up wait a couple cause i will keep putting it back up.

Last edited:
I have all the fossils, hair bow wig, moss ball x1, exercise ball, everything from Wolf Link and all Re-tail items whether it be from Reese or Cyrus including multiples.

All Fossils: 1 500 000
Hair bow wig: 100k
Moss ball: 500k
Exercise ball: 500k
Wolf Link RV (Heart, Heart Container, Hyrulean Treasure): including multiples 3mil
Reese's RV: 1 500 000 total including multiples
Roasted dino meat: 500k
Plant partition: 1mil including multiples
Pink lace up dress: 100k
Mushroom (1): 300k

Total: 9 million

If you could draw my character in acnl, chest-up, coloured, then that would be awesome!

Reference - sadly can't get a picture, but my character has the default/first option eyes and the low ponytail in max level blondness (though I was wondering if you could make it a high ponytail with still those two pieces of hair at each side like the low one, its cause I don't like the one with straight cut bangs, only the ponytail of it) and this is the outfit I'm wearing: https://www.google.com/search?q=acn...oECAwQAQ&biw=962&bih=601#imgrc=-wXWJh-WYhFRpM

Art type - If you're able to draw it like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=fai...AhVFq1kKHZdRD6gQ_AUIFCgB#imgrc=lEt7Bqadt1r_iM

Facial expression/pose - smiling, head balancing on hand on this side <---- eyes open

I'm sorry that I'm asking so much, tell me if it's too much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back