• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ☾▹Fawniti's Art Commissions Shoppe◃☽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawniti

Eeek! A bug...!
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
☾▹Welcome to my Commission Shoppe◃☽

[SUB]x
x
x

[/SUB]

I will draw

x Mayors
x Villagers (Humanoid)
x In game items (examples coming soon)
x Town layouts (examples coming soon)

Forum
Reference - Link or add ref here

Art type - Put type here example sketched headshot

Payment - Put payment in here example pink wet suit & 2 clovers [ Total = 2mil worth]

Facial expression/pose - example bored and sitting

Questions/Concerns - Put concerns here
Prices

Head/Shoulder up

Sketch- 2mil IGB
Lined- 5mil IGB
Colored- 7mil IGB

Chest up

Sketch- 5mil IGB
Lined- 7mil IGB
Colored- 9mil IGB

Fullbody

Sketch- 7mil IGB
Lined- 9mil IGB
Colored- 11mil IGB

Only LF wishlist items. Bell currency to help with prices.

Looking for opinions on prices for them. Any help is appreciated! *^* please let me know if its to expensive as I'm not good at pricing sorry <3.

13b4834e_3732_428d_8c33_39681543320c_by_fawniti_dd157ft-150.png

Currently Looking for

Flowers

Black - ANY 100k IGB each
Pink - Cosmos,Rose,Tulip 100k IGB each
Purple - ANY 100k IGB each
Blue/gold - Roses 500k IGB each
Orange - Roses,Tulip 100k IGB each
Jacobs Ladders 200k IGB each

Fruit

Bananas 50k IGB per stack
Oranges 100k IGB per stack
Peaches 100k IGB per stack
Pears 100k IGB per stack
Perfect
Apples 300k IGB per stack
Oranges 300k IGB per stack
Peaches 300k IGB per stack
Pears 300k IGB per stack

Any Mushrooms 300k IGB

Clovers
500k IGB

Museum

Fossils
300k IGB each
Dimetrodon - Tail
Diplo - Skull
Megacero - Tail
Parasaur - Skull
Spino - Skull

Art
200k IGB each
Everything except
Amazing painting
Beautiful Statue
Quaint Painting

Clothing

Amiibo
Cinnamoroll Jacket 500k IGB
Celeste Ribbon 500k IGB
Hello Kitty Dress 500k IGB
Hello Kitty Shoes 300k IGB
High-Spirits Pants 300k IGB
High-Spirits Shirt 300k IGB
Kerokerokeroppi Pins 300k IGB
Kiki and Lala Outfit 500k IGB
Kiki and Lala Pin 200k IGB
Kiki and Lala Shoes 300k IGB
Marie Tights 300K IGB
My Melody Shoes 300k IGB

Event
Bulb Bopper 100k IGB
Flower Bopper 100k IGB
Heart Bopper 100k IGB
Star Bopper 100k IGB

Regular
Heart Shades 10k IGB
Bubble wand 200k IGB

Sweater Dress 50k IGB
Pink Lace-up Dress 100k IGB
Overall Dress 5k IGB
Lovely Dress 100k IGB

Hair-bow Wig 100k IGB

furniture

Amiibo/RV

500k IGB each.
Cinnamoroll table x2
Fueki chair x2
Hello Kitty chair x2
Hello Kitty clock x1
Hello Kitty drawers x1
Hello Kitty table x1
Hyrulean treasure x1
cupcake x1
exercise ball x1
Inkopolis sign x1
Inkopolis table x1
Inkopolis wall x1
polka-dot wall x1
pastel low table x4
My Melody chair x1
My Melody dresser x1
My Melody floor x2
My Melody table x2
My Melody wall x1
Heart x4
Heart Container x1
plant partition x2
Re-Tail clock x2
Re-Tail mat x1
Rupee x4
roasted dino meat x1
Splattershot x1
Piece of Heart x2
New 3DS XL - HHD x1
New 3DS - Sable x1
perfume bottles x2
Pompompurin pudding x1
Poogie x2
retro sign x1
Lon Lon milk x2
moss ball x2

HHD

teacup ride x1
sun x1
caterpillar sofa x1
post-office poster x1
pencil screen x2
moth orchid x2
mugho bonsai x1
Chihuahua ornament x1
classic screen x2
colorful wheel x1
creepy skeleton x4
egg bench x2
egg lamp x2
fairy bottle x5

fruit-panel cushion x2
fruit-panel floor x1
fruit-panel wall x1
giant ant x2
triple bananas x2

Tools/Others

1mil IGB each

tweeter x1
party popper x1 (Question does this only work once? ;;)
golden axe x2
golden can x2
golden net x2
golden rod x2
golden shovel x2
golden slingshot x1

Randoms

50k IGB each

vinegar
book
boot
paper bag
pouch
tire
fortune cookie
sugar
fertilizer

Last edited:
You'll probably want to post this thread in the Museum Shop sub forum in The Museum :) Thats the place for art shoppies~

You'll probably want to post this thread in the Museum Shop sub forum in The Museum :) Thats the place for art shoppies~

If they're only looking for the forum credits then yeah, but if looking to trade their art for items, I believe it's okay to post in this section. :)

Only looking for items in game but ty Quacky I was a bit confused as well where to put it ;;

hi! could you draw my mayor? i can get you all the fruit you listed, 10 black roses, the heart shades, overall dress, hair bow wig and kerokerokeroppi pins. your art is super cool btw! :)

Hey! I can get you all of the Sanrio clothes and the Marie tights, as well as a bunch of the fruit!

I have a pok?mon trainer oc and if you'd help me create her official reference pic, i'd happily give you those items!!

Edit: ack someone already offered the fruit. I can still get you the clothes tho!

Last edited:
Hey! I could get you any amount of baskets of the perfect fruit you need, and I can get you:
5 pink tulips
5 black roses
5 orange roses
Just tell me what you think would be a good price for a colored shoulder up of my mayor! Thank you!

Last edited:
hi! could you draw my mayor? i can get you all the fruit you listed, 10 black roses, the heart shades, overall dress, hair bow wig and kerokerokeroppi pins. your art is super cool btw! :)

Hey! I can get you all of the Sanrio clothes and the Marie tights, as well as a bunch of the fruit!

I have a pok?mon trainer oc and if you'd help me create her official reference pic, i'd happily give you those items!!

Edit: ack someone already offered the fruit. I can still get you the clothes tho!

Hey! I could get you any amount of baskets of the perfect fruit you need, and I can get you:
5 pink tulips
5 black roses
5 orange roses
Just tell me what you think would be a good price for a colored shoulder up of my mayor! Thank you!

Hello! I've almost finished setting up, If you would like to go ahead and take a look at the new items I take,prices an' forum if you still want to order. Please let me know if the price is fair as I don't want to over charge! Much love & thanks - Fawn :)

Reference - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LdSZ3HxDsBQrkTnGkGEFTkd1im98_bfZUZ5cn5I8daU/edit?usp=drivesdk

Art type - Colored Fullbody

Payment- Cinnamoroll parasol x1
Cinnamoroll sofa x2
Cinnamoroll table x2
Cinnamoroll wall x2
Kiki and Lala bed x2
Kiki and Lala clock x1
Kiki and Lala sofa x 2
Kiki and Lala floor x1
Kiki and Lala table x2
Kiki and Lala wand x1
cloud-making machine x2 [11M bells worth]

Facial expression/pose - Standing, excited, maybe holding a Pok?ball

Questions/Concerns - No concerns, but I'd love for her to have an overstuffed pastel backpack on. It would mainly have art and makeup supplies in it.

Last edited:
Reference - https://toyhou.se/3338639.illiya

Art type - Colored fullbody

Payment - All the fossils you need, celeste ribbon, cinnamoroll jacket, Hello Kitty dress, Kiki and Lala outfit, Kiki and Lala pin, kerokerokeroppi pins, all of the boppers, lovely dress, cupcake, heart 2x, fueki chair, hyrulean treasure, mossball 2x, retrosign, Re-tail mat, toy hammer, white wetsuit [Total = 11 m IGB worth]

Facial expression/pose - What you think will look the best
Questions/Concerns - /

Last edited:
Reference - http://imgur.com/a/GNzoxzs

Payment - Clovers (wrapped) ?4, Blue roses ?4, Black roses ?5, Orange roses ?5, Pink tulips ?5, Pears ?3, Perfect apples ?1, Perfect oranges ?1, Perfect peaches ?1, Perfect pears ?1, Tweeter, Striped wet suit, Pink wet suit, Pompompourin pudding ?1, Hello kitty chair ?1 =11mil IGB

Facial expression/pose - Happy, standing with peace signs

Questions/Concerns - None! Thank you!

Last edited:
Reference - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LdSZ3HxDsBQrkTnGkGEFTkd1im98_bfZUZ5cn5I8daU/edit?usp=drivesdk

Art type - Colored Fullbody

Payment- Cinnamoroll parasol x1
Cinnamoroll sofa x2
Cinnamoroll table x2
Cinnamoroll wall x2
Kiki and Lala bed x2
Kiki and Lala clock x1
Kiki and Lala sofa x 2
Kiki and Lala floor x1
Kiki and Lala table x2
Kiki and Lala wand x1
cloud-making machine x2 [11M bells worth]

Facial expression/pose - Standing, excited, maybe holding a Pok?ball

Questions/Concerns - No concerns, but I'd love for her to have an overstuffed pastel backpack on. It would mainly have art and makeup supplies in it.

Reference - https://toyhou.se/3338639.illiya

Payment - All the fossils you need, celeste ribbon, cinnamoroll jacket, Hello Kitty dress, Kiki and Lala outfit, Kiki and Lala pin, kerokerokeroppi pins, all of the boppers, lovely dress, cupcake, heart 2x, fueki chair, hyrulean treasure, mossball 2x, retrosign, Re-tail mat, toy hammer, white wetsuit [Total = 11 m IGB worth]

Facial expression/pose - What you think will look the best
Questions/Concerns - /

Reference - http://imgur.com/a/GNzoxzs

Payment - Clovers (wrapped) ?4, Blue roses ?4, Black roses ?5, Orange roses ?5, Pink tulips ?5, Pears ?3, Perfect apples ?1, Perfect oranges ?1, Perfect peaches ?1, Perfect pears ?1, Tweeter, Striped wet suit, Pink wet suit, Pompompourin pudding ?1, Hello kitty chair ?1 =11mil IGB

Facial expression/pose - Happy, standing with peace signs

Questions/Concerns - None! Thank you!

All of them have been accepted! My time is PST and currently I will be available from 11am - 11pm today. I would prefer drop offs so its less of a hassle and gives me more time to work on your commissions! Please let me know what time works best for you can we can set something up. If today doesn't work I will be available tomorrow after 2pm. :lemon:

Last edited:
All of them have been accepted! My time is PST and currently I will be available from 11am - 11pm today. I would prefer drop offs so its less of a hassle and gives me more time to work on your commissions! Please let me know what time works best for you can we can set something up. If today doesn't work I will be available tomorrow after 2pm. :lemon:

I'm afraid I'll be in bed during those times, will tomorrow 9-10-11 AM PST work for you?

I still have to get all of the items for you as I have to scan a crap ton of RVs in haha. Tomorrow would be better!

Reference -

Art type - Colored Head/Shoulder up

Payment - 7mil IGB

Facial expression/pose - Half open eyes with a smile (kinda sneaky-ish like, you know)

Questions/Concerns - None, thanks!

Last edited:
I'm afraid I'll be in bed during those times, will tomorrow 9-10-11 AM PST work for you?

I still have to get all of the items for you as I have to scan a crap ton of RVs in haha. Tomorrow would be better!

Ah okay, I am only avil tomorrow after 2pm but would sometime Thursday pst work for you?

Thats totally fine Im just trying to figure out a good time for you guys >//<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah okay, I am only avil tomorrow after 2pm but would sometime Thursday pst work for you?

Thats totally fine Im just trying to figure out a good time for you guys >//<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reference -

Art type - Colored Head/Shoulder up

Payment - 7mil IGB

Facial expression/pose - Half open eyes with a smile (kinda sneaky-ish like, you know)

Questions/Concerns - None, thanks!

Ah I'm only taking items at the moment, the bells are just a help to convert to the right price. ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back