Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Who is your favourite Cranky villager? i thought i'd post this, as unlike the other cutesy type personalities such as peppy, the Cranky's dont seem to get as much attention going their way

Mine is Rolf i think he's fantastic.. he has always been my favourite cranky, as i just think he looks great! and he just suits the personality so much, he was one of my original five, and is never leaving my town, which also means i have no need ever for another cranky (theres not many others i like) so its great i got my favourite at the beginning.. (i was so lucky to get Apple & Willow too.. other faves of mine in the game)

95px-Rolf_NewLeaf_Official.png

So who is your favourite? i presume a lot of people will say Fang..

Rolf is a great cranky, he's in my boyfriends town. Mine is definitely Gaston!

I love Static :D He's cute and so little, yet so cranky TwT

Hamphrey. He's so small and angry. Well, not angry but angry looking, which I dig. And then the deep cranky voice comes out of him. I just find it funny.

I would say Chief... but he hurt mah sister's feelings. Moving away after waiting him a letter (I love you)

But, I love Static the most!

Static and Vladimir.

Wolfgang has been my favorite since he lived in my town in the original Gamecube AC. I found him kind of intimidating at first, but after talking to him enough he seemed to warm up and have a heart of gold. I may or may not have cried when he moved out without warning.

Camofrog ;)

Though, in City Folk I had Rolf and loved him, and definitely wouldn't mind having him again

Back