• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite YouTubers - gaming, news, entertainment, and more!

- Yogscast
- Jontron
- Game Grumps
- penguinz0
- The Creatures (Uberhaxornova, ImmortalHD, etc)
- Jesse Cox
- wowcrendor
- OneyNG
- Sips
- NormalDifficulty
- psychicpebbles
- TeamFourStar
- BirgirPall

-Roosterteeth/LetsPlay
-Game Grumps
-Jontron
-TheJWittz
-swoozie06
-penguinz0
-llSuperwomanll
-Nigahiga
-chuggaconroy
-MrRepzion
-danisnotonfire
-AmazingPhil

Just to name a few. Mostly people who do gaming footage and funny vloggers.

Last edited:
- Vanossgaming
- Uberhaxornova
- BirgirPall
-CutiepieMarzia
-Sorted
-Pewdiepie
-Tasty Networks
-TheCampingTree
-Cryaotic

These are a few that I watch the most

All the guys at NormalBoots, Really Freakin' Clever, Markiplier, and Game Theory are my main men.

peanutbuttergamer
zackscottgames
pewdiepie
tobygames
jvgs
gamexplain
smosh
doyouknowgaming
the game theorists
game theory
normalboots
screwattack
Game Grumps
jonton

and others I can not remember their name

Last edited:
i watch mega64 sometimes but not as much as i used to. i just watch music videos on youtube now and some youtube poops sometimes

Most popular gamers and comedians except Pewdiepie and Nash Grier. I can't stand them.

Last edited:
Most of the Yogscast members. Recently started watching Hatfilms now that they're being included in more videos.

Game Grumps, itmeJP(RollPlay), Northernlion, EpicNameBro, TheDevilDogGamer, and a bunch of others I can't remember off the top of my head to list. Those tend to be my go-to Youtube channels though.

Back