Favorite YouTubers - gaming, news, entertainment, and more!

uhh
most of the yogscast (love sips and panda the most. hannahs p cool too though)
and some poketubers. mostly smogon tubers but there are some VGC people in there
i like jettan too

i didnt know nigahiga was still around..but i need to check out vsauce and creepypasta..im more of a fan of conspiracy...

Looking at my subscriptions, I can break my list down to four categories - here they are!

Nintendo
MadameWario
SlimKirby
Lucahjin (she has other stuff)
chuggaaconroy
MasaeAnela
TheBitBlock

Pokemon
shofu
Haydunn
MunchingOrange
TheJWittz
TamashiiHiroka
TheNationalDex

The Sims
Curtis Paradis
The Sim Supply
TheQuxxn
AndrewArcade

Humour
MPGIS
1KidsEntertainment
MaximBady
Krissychula

Last edited:
-Chuggaaconroy
-DYK (Did You Know Gaming)
-Smosh

Smosh makes me laugh so much and the same with Chuggaaconroy.

Not a single CTFxC here? Daaaaamn. :(

Edit: I also love Vsauce, som eof the best youtube content hands down.

Last edited:
Omg Youtube makes up half of my life XD

Favourites:
It'sGrace (my queen), myharto (my king/future wife obvz), Mamrie Heart, The Game Theorists, Sprinkleofglitter, MrRepzion, Heythere005, Tyler Oakley, Jacksfilms, The Fine Bros, Pewdiepie, The Jwitzz, Anna Akana, The Young Turks (when I want to keep informed about stuff), Sawyer Hartman and Rhett and Link (also their Good Mythical Morning show).

Stuff I occasionally watch:
Danisnotonfire, Charlieissocoollike, Amazingphil, Caspar, Strawburry17, Jenna Marbles, Smosh, Smosh Games, CutiepieMarzia, AtomicMari, Miranda Sings (& her alternate self's channel), Zoella, Nigahiga, ShaneDawsonTV (& shane), Olga Kay, Yugitube channels such as Galactic God, SimplyUnlucky and Cyberknight 8610, RayWilliamJohnson and CardgamesFTW (now suspended sadly because they did YuGiOh Abridged and the clips caused issues due to copyright :c but he has his own site so yay), There was a channel that did Higurashi Abridged but now they've made a second channel called ZeroQ where they make Umineko Abridged and Mirai Nikki Abridged, plus their own animations.

I could go on all day about other youtubers but i'll just leave it at that small fragment XD

Cryaotic, chriddof, PsychedelicEyeball, all the mindcrackers, etc etc. I don't have my own YT so I'm disorganized about it but I love these guys for taking my time.

danisnotonfire, amazingphil, tyleroakley, troyesivan, andrewarcade, sprinkleofglitter, zoella, and the lists goes on....

Well, i watch many Swedish youtubers, but some english ones are.....PewDiePie (Starting to go downhill but i don't give a flippin') Scykoh,Caddicarus,Jontron, Leage of Super Critics,Danisnotonfire,Amazingphil, and on and on.

ArmageddonKaosSoul would have to be my favorite let's player.. too bad he's pretty inactive right now.
I also really enjoy watching Pearstrike, Gamegrumps, Jontron, Nostalgiacritic / The league of super critics & Totalbiscuit. Occasionally watch Nerdcubed, Uberhaxornova, Brainscratch & MrRepzion :u

Last edited:
Back