Votes: 17 16.0%
  • Popplio!

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • I like them all!

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • None of them is my favorite...

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Squirtle. After mine evolved in Let's Go, I had to catch a new one because it's just too cute!

I used to hate swampert and mudkip but I used one and I love it now XD

I love all the water starters!I've always chosen the water types since I started playing Pokemon. They are my favorite Pokemon!But I definitely have to say Mudkip because Emerald was my first game. Mudkip is just so adorable and all of his evolution line is cute!Mudkip is just such a great Pokemon and has a decent move set. Mudkip and his evolutions have never let me down. So yeah Mudkip is a favorite but still love all of them.

Definitely Oshawott, just love that little otter. Although his evolutions aren't my favorites, but they are ok overall.

I picked I love them all because water types are some of my favorites. You can't really go wrong with any of them. But since Squirtle was my first, he will always be dear to my heart. :blush:

I really love Squirtle. I do like all the other water starters, but I'd have to say that Squirtle is easily my favorite. A close second would probably be Mudkip.

Probably Popplio
Cute design, fits into the region and has a decent evolutionary line.

Had a hard time choosing my favorite fire starter because I liked too many?had a hard time choosing my favorite water starter because I disliked most.
On their own most of them are adorable, but it?s hard for me to separate them from their final evolutions (most of which I find pretty damn underwhelming)

I chose Oshawott mainly for the first two evolutions. They're insanely adorable and fun to play with. Samurott is okay, but not my favorite third evolution on the planet. Biased though because gen 5 is easily my favorite of them all.

Back