• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite villager(s)?

Team Phil FTW
Long live the Tamaki clon-the Smug personality!
Fuschia is a close second. I really adapted to her aesthetic.

Right now Chevre and Ruby are my BFFs!<3 Hopefully I get to know Beau, Marshal, Julian, Diana, and Merengue more:)

Mine would definitely be Rooney and Lopez <3
Rooney was the reason why I joined TBT and Lopez was my very first deer c:

Gaston and Savannah <3! They've been my favorites since the original game and yesterday I finally found Gaston camping in my town. Thank heavens I had an open spot! XD

I love Francine and Chrissy, but Lopez is also super cute, and so is Muffy! I really like Savannah as well, and Tia is such a cool concept, Merengue not so much though...

I really love Muffy. Gothic lolita sheep with a tomboy personality. How cool is that?

Tammy is the love of my life xD she is the tough chick with a heart of gold and she always makes my day :)

Walker and Zucker are my favourites in my town right now <3 Walker has been my favourite since Wild World and I'm so happy that he's in my NL town, and I just love all the octopi (Octavian's plot is in I'm so excited x3)

Early on in my game, my favourite was Zell, but I lost him to tt, and since now I don't tt and I don't let many of my villagers move, it's going to be a while before I can get him back.

My top three would be...
3. Flurry: She is sooooooo cute imo. I love her snowy white appearance and how much it really works for a hamster! She is my fave Normal by far.
images.jpeg

2. Egbert: The first villager I ever met in the original Animal Crossing. I just knew I would love him. He was funny, adorable, and YELLOW!<3 Three awesome traits help propel my liking for this very awesome chicken :)
images-1.jpeg

1. Soleil: What can I say, she is QUEEN! I love her soooooo much! Which is obviously why she's my fave villager of all time. I don't know, she was my pre-game fave before New Leaf even came out and she has just been my number one since then :D <3 for Soleil!
Soleil.png

I love Chadder!! I don't know what it is about him but he's been one of my favourites since I started my game and I will never let him leave >:)

my favorite villager is definitely Rolf :>
idk what it is about him... but every time he appears in one of my towns i just fall in love a million times over

I don't have any right now but all the squirrels (chipmunks?) are close to my heart. Especially Mint, Pecan and Peanut. I think they're adorable.

I like the ones with big ears and pointed tails! :) (Mice of course) but like no one likes them so :(

Caroline is so far my all time favorite villager, and one of the few original villagers from back when I first made my town. I think I've grown so attached to her is because she reminds me of Peanut, who happened to be my favorite villager back in Wild World.

Shari would be a close second, maybe tied with Yuka.

Back