Favorite villager(s)?

Team Phil FTW
Long live the Tamaki clon-the Smug personality!
Fuschia is a close second. I really adapted to her aesthetic.

Right now Chevre and Ruby are my BFFs!<3 Hopefully I get to know Beau, Marshal, Julian, Diana, and Merengue more:)

Mine would definitely be Rooney and Lopez <3
Rooney was the reason why I joined TBT and Lopez was my very first deer c:

Gaston and Savannah <3! They've been my favorites since the original game and yesterday I finally found Gaston camping in my town. Thank heavens I had an open spot! XD

I love Francine and Chrissy, but Lopez is also super cute, and so is Muffy! I really like Savannah as well, and Tia is such a cool concept, Merengue not so much though...

I really love Muffy. Gothic lolita sheep with a tomboy personality. How cool is that?

Tammy is the love of my life xD she is the tough chick with a heart of gold and she always makes my day :)

Walker and Zucker are my favourites in my town right now <3 Walker has been my favourite since Wild World and I'm so happy that he's in my NL town, and I just love all the octopi (Octavian's plot is in I'm so excited x3)

Early on in my game, my favourite was Zell, but I lost him to tt, and since now I don't tt and I don't let many of my villagers move, it's going to be a while before I can get him back.

My top three would be...
3. Flurry: She is sooooooo cute imo. I love her snowy white appearance and how much it really works for a hamster! She is my fave Normal by far.
images.jpeg

2. Egbert: The first villager I ever met in the original Animal Crossing. I just knew I would love him. He was funny, adorable, and YELLOW!<3 Three awesome traits help propel my liking for this very awesome chicken :)
images-1.jpeg

1. Soleil: What can I say, she is QUEEN! I love her soooooo much! Which is obviously why she's my fave villager of all time. I don't know, she was my pre-game fave before New Leaf even came out and she has just been my number one since then :D <3 for Soleil!
Soleil.png

I love Chadder!! I don't know what it is about him but he's been one of my favourites since I started my game and I will never let him leave >:)

my favorite villager is definitely Rolf :>
idk what it is about him... but every time he appears in one of my towns i just fall in love a million times over

I don't have any right now but all the squirrels (chipmunks?) are close to my heart. Especially Mint, Pecan and Peanut. I think they're adorable.

I like the ones with big ears and pointed tails! :) (Mice of course) but like no one likes them so :(

Caroline is so far my all time favorite villager, and one of the few original villagers from back when I first made my town. I think I've grown so attached to her is because she reminds me of Peanut, who happened to be my favorite villager back in Wild World.

Shari would be a close second, maybe tied with Yuka.

Back