Favorite type of Oreo

the original oreo thins are my favourite (especially with milk), but i’ll also happily eat the mini original oreos, regular-sized original oreos with the regular amount of creme, and the red velvet oreos! i finally got to try the red velvet oreos last year after finding them at a foreign snack shop, and they’re definitely my favourite non-original oreo flavour 🤤

I like regular or double stuff oreos the most and that's what I usually buy but if I wanna switch things up a bit the carrot cake oreos are also amazing (the cream cheese icing is so good).

I'm fine with either the normal or Double Stuf, don't think I really have a preference as it pertains to the amount of cream.

That said, I prefer the seasonal ones for like Halloween and Christmas where the cream is orange (Halloween) or red (Christmas). Whatever slight change the food coloring causes in the cream's flavor, I find that I enjoy the taste more. Plus, hey, I'm Halloqueen, I love Halloween, so the Oreos having those things like bats, the words "Trick or Treat" and the jack o' lanterns printed on the cookies is something I'm fond of.

I thought the limited run Pumpkin Spice and S'mores varieties were nice too.
I feel like holiday food from the stores are fresher than the normal versions. Maybe they don't sit around as long?

I'm not a big fan of Oreo, unless they are in ice cream, but I prefer the original one. We don't have a lot of flavors where I live, I tried a few ones but most of them tasted a bit too artificial for me, I also moderately liked the winter limited edition covered with white fudge but it's really really too sweet.

The white chocolate covered ones that come out around Christmas are to die for

The originals are the best, then the double-stuffed. The thins are all right, but have nothing on original or double-stuffed.

Oreoes are the best thing to be ever created. I personally like the regular and chocolate ones the golden ones i dont really like but i do like them on icre cream especially.

I don’t eat Oreos often, but I do like the original or the thin mint ones. I recently saw a short on YouTube about freezing Oreos and then eating them. It suppose to taste amazing so I want to give that a try one of these days!

Double stuf are my favorites as well! The original would be my second favorite kind~

I don't know that I've ever had anything other than original Oreos, so, I'd say those are my favorite.

The golden ones because for some reason they hurt my teeth less than the normal kind. It's really weird.

Golden is my favorite kind of Oreo. Before that it was the original. I also enjoyed the limited edition "Space Dunk" Oreos that taste like marshmallows and have pop rocks in them.

I heard they sold Pokémon Oreos during Pokémon's 25th anniversary. Those would have been another favorite too but I missed out on getting them, unfortunately.

I think the best flavor I had was the peppermint bark, but I haven't seen it in over two years. It was a limited time thing for Christmas, but it never returned. I look every year around that time and have yet to see them again.

Also, golden Oreos are better than the original.

Back