Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Because of how many variations there are I decided against making a poll. I’d say mine is double stuf, because I always feel like the original ones don’t have enough cream.

I'm fine with either the normal or Double Stuf, don't think I really have a preference as it pertains to the amount of cream.

That said, I prefer the seasonal ones for like Halloween and Christmas where the cream is orange (Halloween) or red (Christmas). Whatever slight change the food coloring causes in the cream's flavor, I find that I enjoy the taste more. Plus, hey, I'm Halloqueen, I love Halloween, so the Oreos having those things like bats, the words "Trick or Treat" and the jack o' lanterns printed on the cookies is something I'm fond of.

I thought the limited run Pumpkin Spice and S'mores varieties were nice too.

In Canada, we don't have as many flavours as other countries, but out of the ones we do have, I really love the chocolate peanut butter pie Oreos. We can't have them in the house because I will demolish the whole pack in a day or two.

i've not ventured into other flavours beyond original tbh. i just know that oreo milkshakes slap (presumably the OG oreo was used when i've ordered them)

UK don't really have much variety. It's usually original, double cream and maybe one or two other flavours that get rotated so fast I don't bother trying them anymore (it sucks to find a food you like and have it snatched away from you a few months later - which happens a lot over here).

So with that in mind, I guess either double cream or the birthday cake one (that we no longer sell).

The dark chocolate ones are good. The birthday cake ones are kinda gross but I still like them anyways, idk. You can only eat a few though cause the artificial flavour is strong.

I like Golden Oreos. They taste better than the chocolate. My favorites are the Peppermint bark Oreos, though. They have little candy cane pieces in the cream. They are limited time around Christmas.

big huge fan of those chocolate peanut butter pie oreos and the cinnamon bun flavoured oreos. i also really like the golden kind too but regular and double stuffed ones are good too. i just reach for other flavours instead if i'm buying them. there's a fudge and white chocolate covered oreo i see come out during the holidays and those are soooooo dangerous omg if i'm not careful i could literally go through a whole box in a sitting 😵 i limit myself to a couple cookies before tucking them far away from me lol good thing they're seasonal!

i've always wanted to try those red velvet oreos but i don't think i've ever seen them here 👀

I haven't had too many types/flavors of Oreos, and honestly, I can't really remember which I did have on their own tbh. The normal kind itself is good enough for me, I suppose.

we don’t have a large varieties of flavours here so mostly come across just the original flavour which are nice enough (even better if it’s the Cadbury coated version) and have tried a brownie one before which was good but generally prefer other biscuits over oreos so don’t have them often.

i like the chocolate double stuffed oreos the most but i'd love the try the mint filling and pumpkin spice filling oreos.

Classic, dark chocolate, or the ones with food coloring but no additional flavors. After my mistake of buying the Cherry Coke Oreos that fizzle like Pop Rock candy; I've decided not to be so adventurous with their flavors.

i really like the vanilla/golden ones. i'm not really a chocolate fan so vanilla's usually my first choice!
there was also the birthday cake oreos and i LOVED those but i try not to eat them too much cuz they kinda make me sick.
my friend also gave me these cinnamon bun oreos and those were super good too. i'd like to get them, but it seems like they arent in any stores i go to :/

Screen-Shot-2019-10-26-at-3.20.0.jpg
635573472850567351-Red-Velvet-OR.jpg
0044000058040_CL_ITEMMASTERSYNDI.jpg
spam-oreos.jpg

I like the Chocolate Creme,Red Velvet and Carrot Cake flavors.However,the Spam Oreos are definitely an acquired taste.

I used to love Double Stuf Oreos my entire childhood through my early 20s but now its like.. idk.. just too much

I prefer the classic Oreos, normal flavour, though the chocolate Oreos aren't too bad

My favourite Oreos would have to be the regular Oreo and chocolate variety. Sometimes there are different varieties but they don't last very long. The orange coloured ones come around Halloween but it doesnt taste any different for me and only has the festive appeal.

I'm not an oreo person and never buy them for myself, but if someone offers one of the seasonal variety, I usually take them up on it. Even if it isn't a flavor change, it's just fun to have.

I recall liking the golden ones significantly more but I haven't had one in over a decade to try and see if I still like them.

Back