• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite Tier 2 Villager and Why?

I won't look up every villager, I'll just pick one from those I know.
And that would be... Molly? Wolfgang? Bob? Flurry? Poppy? Urrrgh, it's so difficult.

Molly! :blush:

I have KC in my town atm, but I wouldn't say he's my favourite, though he is pretty epic..

I'd probably have to say Skye.. I was so happy when I saw they'd released a Normal wolf.. She has a great colour scheme, a great house.. I just love everything about her.. After Sydney and Fauna, she is my favourite Normal..

Other than that, some other awesome Tier Twos are KC, Punchy, Whitney and Flora

I need to experience more of the second-tiered villagers. I just go Lucky in my first town of Applewin. He is located where Drago used to be. I personally love Drago, who was such a blast, and was sorry I had a mistaken adventure in TTing that caused his departure. I really like Molly, who is a beautiful, brown duck and so easy-going and good-natured in individual personality. I would love to see her crack the list of Tier One villagers (just as the recent case with Phoebe).

Bam.
Best.blue.jock (in my opinion!)

He is my best friend and a starter, he's also friggen adorable and hilarious! :~)

MUFFY FOREVER. <333 omg. My best friend. uchi, sheep, lolita style headband, wonderful eyelashes and black lipstick I just
she's so cute and stylish ahhhhHH

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam.
Best.blue.jock (in my opinion!)

He is my best friend and a starter, he's also friggen adorable and hilarious! :~)

just four hours after you posted this, Bam was moved up to tier 1! :)

Pietro. He's the villager I named my username after so I think you can see how much I like him.

Back