• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite thing to do in minecraft? :p

I love making pixel art and seeing how long I can last in survival.

Meh. My favorite thing to do in minecraft is mine, Fish, Plant crops, Build, And raid villages

Strip mining, I'm a sucker for resource collecting and I love to fill my rooms with chests and then with treasures. I have a bunch of mods so there's pirate treasure and extra dungeons and structures, dragons, a lot of fun!

i don't like survival tbh, mainly because i'm bad at it lol
so i buy minecoins and spend them on worlds that have cars, then i just drive around in them all day and build on the premade houses

i like to play on peaceful/creative mode then just build, it's such a chill game that way
i see minecraft as an escape from life, like something to do to relax

I just randomly find flowers as I explore, and when I finally settle down, I make a huge flower farm

Only problem with it is it's kinda useless and I never get materials I need, because I grow emotional attachments to the flowers and can't throw them away

mining or farming! i'm not that great at building but farms are my favorite

I like to decorate interiors and mine! I find it relaxing.
but I need torches. Those cave noises give me anxiety lmfao

Though I'm not good at it I love making buildings to fulfill a specific purpose. example: pet shop, brewery

I enjoy building cute structures. In my current world, I have a stable for wolves, pigs, chickens, and cows all shaped like their respective animals. Little things like that go a long way in giving the world a unique personality. Deplorably, since these structures are primarily made of wool, they don't show up on maps.

While I don't play super often and have yet to fully complete this goal of mine, I like to try and collect at least one of every pattern/color variation of animal and build suitable habitats/stables/homes for them. I also like collecting every flower and farmable plant—I find farming by itself to be really relaxing too.

I love building as well! I rarely play alone because I can't get a lot of stuff without my friends - they prefer adventuring and fighting, so I usually stay home and build our homes (usually keeping a village) while they go out to gather rare materials and actually get to the End, beat the game, etc. When we stay in villages, I'll slowly remodel all the homes and keep breeding villagers.

Collecting pets / Building a cool house is usually my favourite part of playing. I like having a basement with chest room, enchanting room ect.

Nowadays I mostly play heavily modded Minecraft, but when I do play vanilla I like building elaborate ranches and farms. Stuff like fancy chicken coops with hopper systems that look good and put out a lot of eggs, or horse stalls with room for hay bales and water cauldrons in each stall, things like that. I usually add a fancy farmhouse too.

I like exploring, farming, and building houses. I could spend a large amount of time just doing nothing but wander the map and be perfectly content with that. I enjoy farming for both practicality reasons and because I just love to care for the animals. And building is pretty self explanatory. I mostly like to go wild in creative mode but even playing survival I will put in a little effort to making houses. Just because it's survival doesn't mean I need to live in a boring square.

Minecraft is one of those games that I really enjoy the concept of...but, I also don't have the focus for. Whenever I play, I usually just establish a little home base, then dig down to the deepest depths...usually getting lost with minimal supplies and needing to claw my way through the earth (often times emerging under the ocean, and almost dying). Lol.

Meh. My favorite thing to do in minecraft is mine, Fish, Plant crops, Build, And raid villages

My favourite thing to do is round up animals into mini ranches. I just love collecting them, I don't know what it is about them! I also have a monster zoo and a kiddy petting zoo and aquarium.

My favorite things to do in Minecraft is going through the newly generated world and finding villages and mansions to raid. My brother and I love to work together and build up our diamonds to then improve later with enchantments or overall, just go in to creative mode and build whatever we want. It’s always fun to see what new stuff also come to the game since it’s constantly getting updated. Can’t wait for the cliffs and caves update!

Back