Favorite Thing in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

chet_manley

Bells
Switch
2630-9248-4224
Okay, so what is your very favorite thing in Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

I can tell you mine. When Shrunk tells a joke, at the very end he does a little jazz hands thing while stepping backwards. It makes me laugh every time.

I'm going to be bummed out when I've collected all of the jokes because I'll have no incentive to go back and see that little skit at the end!

I just love waking up on a new day, knowing my villagers will be happy to tell me goodmorning and perhaps ask for something, and that I have fossils to dig up and assess, etc. the daily stuff.

I love the coziness, especially if it early, like 8AM. :)

Also, you can still ask him for jokes if you bring fruit, even after you've collected all jokes. ^-^

My favorite thing is finding a villager sitting in their house or on a bench outside. I love getting that invite to sit when I'm outside.
It's a nice way to end the night.

my favorite thing is definitely genji and hamlet lmao i love my jocks very much

My favorite thing is when one of your villagers requests a PWP. Whenever they say that "Taiga is lacking a certain something" I get really excited. It's also nice to build the thing if it's something I actually want.

My favourite thing about New Leaf as opposed to the previous AC games is the town development! I love building PWPs and designing every inch of my town to the way I want it! I love that there are bushes to plant and that QRs are a thing so to create easy pathing. It gives the game a better objective and makes it much more personal.

seeing villagers sitting on benches and the little dance they do when they are happy

those things make my cold heart so incredibly warm!

I think for me, it's the design aspects and the social aspects. I love that I can create my own personalized town tailored to my own interests, while also making friends with cute animals and visiting my boyfriend in his town and playing with him.

Last edited:
YES When villagers have conversions with each other

I love going around town waiting for them to interact. I get really excited playing in the morning though, seeing what's new & who's going to ping me (YOU KNOW THE DANCE THEY DO AFTER PINGING UGH SO CUTE) & which hybrids grow.

I think the lazy villagers are my favorite thing :) They're just so wholesome and talk about food, I adore them <3 especially Zucker who will be cherished and protected until the end of time Q_Q

Back