• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite personalities

cannedcommunism

idk man
Bells
Red Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
So, I'm kinda doing a lot of these kinds of threads, but I don't care if you think I'm annoying.

So anyway, where were we.....? Oh, right. This refers to your favorite male and female personalities. Here's mine:

Male: Smug
Female: Snooty

male - lazy
female - snooty

though smug is definitely a close second, lazy wins all the time.

Female: Normal

I kinda dislike peppies. (But some look cute so yeah)

Cranky is the funniest! I really like lazy, uchi, snooty and smug too! Jock and peppy are my least favourites. But thankfully I have Carmen and she IS my superstar so I really like her. :)

Last edited:
I really love the new personalities; Smug and Uchi. Although to be honest, ever since this person I follow on tumblr said it, I think 'Suave' and 'Sisterly' really fits them a lot more.

But still, I also really like Normal and Jock personality people too.

Female: Snooty

This was tricky, but since it was based on personality over appearances, I chose Smug over Jock.

Male: Cranky. Fashion be crazy!
Female: Tie between Normal and Snooty.
I can't choose ;_;

Back