Favorite painting/statue?

It's hard to pick just one, there are so many good pieces of art. But some of my favorites are the Scenic painting, Wistful painting, Beautiful statue and the Mystic statue.

Definitely the mystic statue!
One of the first ones I ever got. Looks the best IMO.

Flowery Painting is my absolute favorite. If I could I would have it in every one of my villager's houses.

My favorites are the Perfect, Proper and Calm paintings. :>
I agree with previous posters, they should have added something by Dali and Picasso. Would have especially loved a Magritte.

Fine Painting is my favourite. Gauguin is one of my favourite painters.. his colour schemes are very harmonious and pleasing. I always have to have it hanging in my house! I also like the Calm and Scenic paintings.

My favourite fake painting is the Scary painting for sure. I love how he's sticking his fingers out. Always makes me laugh!

Maybe a weird choice but I really like the nice painting. A lot of the paintings look busy and blurry in ACNL because they have so much detail and the colors don't stand out well. The Young Flautist is more simple and clear, it has vibrant colors that go well together and more contrast which is why it translates well to ACNL.

When it comes to the RL paintings, my faves are very different.

It just occurred to me that about half the fine people on this forum can't even pronounce Beau properly, can you even imagine the hysteria Gauguin would cause?

I really like the Famous Painting, also I love most of the statues TBH, (except for the Neked one). But I'm not even halfway done with my paintings/statue museum section yet.. so RIP, I have a few favorites

Back