• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite outfit for your character??

V I Z I O N

Bells
Switch
8023-8992-4609
New Horizons Token
Whats everyone's favorite outfit for their little animal crossing human??? Or do you guys like to change it up all the time? I usually find an outfit that I love and end up wearing it for dayssss haha.
Currently i've been rocking a
4 leaf clover head piece
leaf accessory
cute lil shirt i scanned from a qr code i found of a lil hippie vest with fringe
military pants
brown loafers!
(^you can see this in my avi, yes i loved it that much lol)

I wanna hear how you guys like to dress your characters! :3
what are some of your favorite clothing items or accessories?
:)

Last edited:
Jacob’s ladder, Casual outfit, Black loafers. My mayor’s usual go-to outfit. Sometimes I change out the casual outfit for the Gracie’s cool dress.

It is quite hard for me to have a favorite... I do not like wearing the same thing for a while. It will usually be a mix of a QR dress with my favorite accessories. I have been experimenting more with colored pumps as I usually would not stray from brown or black; I have been liking the look of it.

Last edited:
My favorite at the moment is a Moon hairpin, Funky glasses, Twinkle tank dress, Star tights, and Purple pumps. I'm also however really sporadic, and can never seem to just stick with one.

Butterfly dress, orange sandals, tortoise specs, and the tiara wig is my favorite outfit to wear in the summer time. I've had that outfit since City Folk and have loved it ever since then. For winter my favorite outfit would be aurora knit shirt, dry denim jeans, tortoise specs, shearling boots, and blue knit hat. It's my comfiest outfit ever. ^o^

The My Melody hat and shoes, paired with either the Kiki and Lala or the My Melody dress depending on the season.

My mayor always wears a QR kimono with white stockings, kimono sandals, and the moon hairpin. She also always carries the paper parasol.

My alt wears the kung fu tee/shirt (depending on the season), the kung fu pants, ninja sandals, and the conical straw hat.

In my second town, I haven't decided on full outfits yet, but I do have 2 black gothic QR codes picked out already for the characters. I just need to figure out what accessories will look best with them.

Mine is a qr of a black and white gothic dress with the thick glasses and tasseled loafers. My hair is the lavender color!
On my second character, it?s a qr outfit of a t shirt, Jean shorts and bronze cardigan with the basketball shoes. My hair is what to match the shoes.

On my main mayor of my main town out of 5 towns, I would always wear a qr code black leather jacket, black iron boots, takoroka mesh, worn-out jeans, and thick glasses or an eye patch.
ik I sound very emo

It’s hard to pick! I’m -trying- to remember to change her daily lol

Well depends. to be honest, I like the misty tee on any on my villagers. I usually keep my wetsuit on so i dont really see it hahaha

The outfit that my ACNL mayor wears the most is a Star Trek shirt, with black pants and black boots. Specifically, the shirt is the one worn by science/medical officers in the original series (TOS). He also wears glasses cause he's hella cute with them, also he's blind like me lol :p

Other outfits usually just involve me changing the shirt, but the other best outfit is a rainbow sweater design that I have, along with the rainbow feather headpiece. Super cute! :blush:

My favorite outfit for my character can be seen in my signature. Orange hair and an argyle knit shirt. Shoes and pants don't have to be anything specific. I sometimes change it but I consider this to be my default design. I have been wearing the argyle knit since Gamecube, so I'm definitely not going to stop anytime soon.

My Melody dress
My Melody shoes
Moon hairpin
Bandage
Peach Parasol ♡

My melody dress, shoes, hat with pacifier or doctor's mask, or cinamoroll hat, maid dress and doctor's mask

There's no particular favorite outfit I have. I get bored of reusing the same clothes and accessories .I did used to be obsessed with wanting Sanrio outfits, but now that I do have them, it's "meh, I want to try something new now", so I like to mix it up every once in a while with QR clothing and regular clothing. Sometimes I want to wear casual clothing; sometimes I want to wear cute clothing; sometimes I want to wear "boyish clothing"; and sometimes I like wearing costume outfits like the Kappa costume or rabbit costume. It all depends on the mood.

Last edited:
butterfly dress, thick glasses, crown/white carnation/jacob's ladder/white cosmo, white leather shoes

I always liked the Folk shirt a lot, since it has a simple yet kinda charming design. The Pompompurin dress
is also pretty cool.

Back