• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite New Shop?

I like the thrift store. I think it's unique and the llama is just so cute

You should really add polls.

Otherwise, I dont know yet. They could add better stuff anytime soon.

Mine is probably the uh... Let me see... I get to choose from the house shop owned by Tom Nook, the flower shop owned by the sloth, the cafe owned by Brewster and the thrift store owned by the two alpacas... Probably the house shop - can't wait for the unique houses!!!

Maybe some pics for this thread too?

As a girl, I prefer the shoe-shiner's shop. From what we've already seen, he does not only sell shoes, boots and so on, but also socks. I like that. :)

I can only imagine how shoes can impact the look of an whole outfit. When hunting, I can war hunting-shoes, when walking along the beach I wear sandals and so on. :)

Either the shoe store or thrift store. I just love the idea of the thrift store and being able to repaint items, and I'm so glad we can get shoes that aren't just one colour + design. :)

With the somewhat small variety of shops can I say the lost and found? One man's trash is another man's treasure.

As a girl, I prefer the shoe-shiner's shop. From what we've already seen, he does not only sell shoes, boots and so on, but also socks. I like that. :)

I can only imagine how shoes can impact the look of an whole outfit. When hunting, I can war hunting-shoes, when walking along the beach I wear sandals and so on. :)
IKR! Kick's better be lucky that he got such an awesome store XD

Other than that, I really like the thrift store. I just LOVE how we can use QR Codes after the workshop is done, so others can use it.

I also like the flower shop. I love flowers!

Toss up between thrift store and gardening store. It was a little habit of mine to always TT by the day so I'd get new flowers in Tom Nook's shop faster. Amazingly it didn't take as long as I thought it would to get a perfect town. TT a day, go back to the current day, TT another day, go back, etc. :c

Hopefully the garden store will be upgradable and I'll be able to buy a lot more flowers and saplings at once. :3 Might be able to avoid the hassle of TTing.

As for the thrift store, much like everyone else, I love all the different options and designs. It gives me one more thing to check daily and create a bunch of new things.

I think I'll go with the shoe shine shop also. :)

I can't decide between the flower shop and the thrift store in the previous games I always tried furnishing my house so it looked awesome but i never really was into gardening but with the addition of the flower shop I think I'd really like it.

Back