Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Wander Over Yonder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Vs. the Forces of Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 15 19.2%

• Total voters
Adult: Rick & Morty - Touches on themes kids shows can't and does it well.

Kids: Steven Universe - Touches on themes kids shows typically don't do and generally does them well. My biggest criticism with it is it often oversimplifies things but eh what can you do, it's a kids show. Some of the best character development I've seen out of a cartoon and the progress from being yet another "monster of the week" show into something more complex is great.

I like most of the things on this list though.

My favorite would probably be Steven Universe. I used to begin getting sick of all of the really weird and random kids cartoons to the point where I wouldn't even bother watching Cartoon Network anymore. Until I was bored, and decided to watch Steven Universe one time. I think it was the episode where Stevonnie is introduced; either way, it's definitely not like any other cartoon. If you can manage to get through the first season, it actually has a really deep touching storyline. Most filler episodes even have interesting bits/facts that contribute to it, so for any of you thinking that it's another mindless millennial kids show, it's not. Give it a chance.

Avatar/Legend of Korra doesn't count then? That would have been my pick.

I haven't watched any of the poll choices on here except for a few minutes of Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, and Regular Show. They're cute but neither caught my interest. I might watch Steven Universe; I'm just lazy. :p

My favorite would probably be Steven Universe. I used to begin getting sick of all of the really weird and random kids cartoons to the point where I wouldn't even bother watching Cartoon Network anymore. Until I was bored, and decided to watch Steven Universe one time. I think it was the episode where Stevonnie is introduced; either way, it's definitely not like any other cartoon. If you can manage to get through the first season, it actually has a really deep touching storyline.

It's really only the first half of season one that suffers from early installment weirdness. If you can make it to Mirror/Ocean Gem it gets very interesting very quickly. Something I learned about recently is the 'Flood order' a la the Machete order but for SU. Cuts out the fluff and is designed to establish characters and make it interesting quicker by watching episodes in a specific order.

http://tumblr.katsuricata.com/post/140052092435/steven-universe-introducing-flood-order

Last edited:
I really like Gravity Falls but since it ended I'll say Steven Universe.

I love Steven Universe a lot but I'd have to say Wakfu. Something about it really appealed to me when I watched it, and I've been waiting in anticipation for Season 3 for months now! I realize not everyone is a fan, but I adore it more than any other series I've seen so far! =)

Last edited:
Formerly I thought it was My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but lately it has been bland and pandering to Bronies way too much. I like Steven Universe better, now. Remember how Friendship is Magic was made to show girls that there are many different ways to be a girl and none of them are wrong, well to be blunt, I feel like Steven Universe is doing a much better job of that.

i like how su just walks in and tramples on everyone elses ratings like theyre just a staircase to their own

it changes depending on my mood but its usually the amazing world of gumball or steven universe

Phineas and Ferb for life. I don't even care if they're not "modern" anymore. They are forever.

I can't choose between Regular show and We Bare Bears rip me

I have a few favorites. I like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Rick & Morty, Bravest Warriors, and Bee and Puppycat.

Well by certainty the only show out of these I watch is obviously My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. This show has changed my life drastically and now it's something that I get involved with every single day in my life, I'm sure there hasn't been a day that I haven't involved myself with ponies ever since I "joined the herd".

I used to watch Adventure Time and Gravity Falls, they were shows I enjoyed a lot. I'm still catching up on Steven Universe in the least, it's 20% cooler.

Back