Kittyinpink87

Animal Lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I am thinking about getting rid of my two squirrel villagers, for a couple pigs. I would get lucky and then want a male pig. No idea which one though. I've never had any before.

Any ideas on which ones are cute it game or opinions on them?

I like Rasher because he is unique, but he is not cute.

His house is interesting and he is designed to have a criminal vibe.

I have Curly in my town so of course I like him but tbh my favorite pig is probably Hugh. The little light blue patch around his ear is soooo cute. Plus he was a sweetie in every town I had him!

Boris. I don't like the pig species in this game, but Boris is the unique one out of them all because of his two teeth. Making him a Boar.

Boris has a cool design and was recently reintroduced into the series with the amiibo update. But Curly, Hugh, Spork and Kevin are also decent options imo

Spork is actually adorable. I hadn't looked into the pigs much but now I can definitely say Spork and Hugh are very cute and look like great villagers.

Klk7Zpv - Imgur.jpg

I have five of the male pigs in my town(Rasher,Curly,Hugh,Chops and Spork) and I like 'em all but Curly is my favorite.He's one of the funniest villagers I have.Here's my town's Dream Address if you want to visit and get a feel for what the male pigs are like in-game:

Bam!
D.A.- 5B00-002E-528B

i like curly, but he's pretty ugly. but when i was like 8 i played city folk a lot, and curly was one of my favorites... back when i was a kid who didn't judge based on looks, lmao. i mostly just like him for the sentimental value :p

curly and hugh are both cute.

also i know she isnt a boy pig but HOLY **** who is maggie?!?!!?!?!? is she a returning villager?! she is SO cute i never really liked pig villagers besides curly and hugh but she is a qt so cute omfg im cryin

Back