• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite KK Song?

Aleigh

sans n pap need to be protected under all costs
Bells
Switch
8231-3590-6823
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
May Birthstone (Emerald)
What's your favorite DJ KK tune?? Mine has got to be Stale Cupcakes, I don't even know why. It connects to me in some unknown way, and I love it. I discovered it in HHD then instantly requested it from KK.

Mine is also Stale Cupcakes xD I made it into a music box, and I'm so in love with it T v T

I really like Marine Song 2001. There's something about it that's so nostalgic but I can't exactly figure out what it is. It's pretty nice.

My absolute favourite is Comrade K.K. I have it in my main room as a music box. :)
I seriously dislike what they did to it's aircheck though. :(
My favourite airchecks are Steel Hill and K.K. Condor. ^^

Too many. :rolleyes:

But probably KK Moody and Stale Cupcakes. There are also some others I completely adore but they don't really fit my house.

Marine Song 2001, KK Etude, Rockin' KK and Stale Cupcakes. There are many KK songs that I like, but these are usually the ones that come in mind when I think of my favourite KK song.

I really like Steep hill, K.K. Cruisin', and K.K. Gumbo.

Hypno K.K., Marine Song 2001, and I Love You.

Back