• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Jock Villager(s)?

Bam, Sheldon, Poncho, and Kid Cat are my favourites (along with Kit the squirrel from e+ if that counts)! I also like Rudy, Kody, Bill, and Roald.

I really like Boone hehe
I didn't expect to, but he's really grown on me :')

Rudy all the way! That guy is smiling even when he's sleeping.

I used to only like Bam. I decided to give Louie a try because I remember someone saying he was DK and I can see the resemblance. So I've officially found a gorilla I like. :p I'm going to move him into my new town too now that Valley is "done" and I won't be playing it much anymore.

biff is my favorite. i like the hippos and my sister had biff for a long time.

i want genji and jitters in my town, but i didn't know they were jocks and biff is a beefy jock and that's good. i know jocks can be people like runners who are skinny, but biff looks like a wrestler who could beat me up

- Kevin (named after Kevin Bacon, he's cute)

- Sterling (he has an awesome house & he's a medieval eagle)

- Genji, Snake & Ribbot (they all have great designs)

Back